• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I've been reading all your comments for about a month now. Thought I'd comment too. I applied to Lums. Half of my friends got in and I still didn't. And I'm seriously losing it because I've not wanted anything so badly. I don't want to apply to LSE or Nust. I want Lums :( You know what the worst part is? Some people I know like the back of my hand who're not even that good in studies or creativity or anything, got in. I'm happy for them but it makes me feel like a loser. You guys will laugh, read this:

You know you've lost it when you dream about having a cheese burger in Lums's supermarket keh pass wala cafeteria for three consecutive nights.

You know you've lost it when you go like "OMG DID YOU GET YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER?"
when your friend is like "I have some thing to tell you." And then after your reply she's like "no silly Ayesha , I'm getting married!!!!!." And you're like, "pffft okay. I thought acceptance letter aya tumhe."

You know you've lost it when whilst congratulating a friend on her acceptance in Lums, you feel like crying your heart out and stabbing yourself with a fork.

You know you've lost it, when the thought of seducing Lums's forty year old admission director crosses your mind.

You know you've lost it when you run like crazy when the bell rings , thinking the post man is here.

You know you've lost it, when you tell your driver to stand outside the gate, in case Lums people forgot your address, every morning.

You know you've lost it when you stalk every single person who made it to Lums class of 2017 on facebook and abuse their covers.

You know you've lost it when your mom is on the phone with an aunty and you go all ninja mode saying "I KNOW IT'S A CALL FROM LUMS- I KNOW THEY SAID SOME THING ABOUT MY TRANSCRIPT!"

You know you've lost it, when the Lums site blocks you for spamming their questionnaire page and you have to tell your cousin to check your admission status after every forty minutes.

You know you've lost it when you have I love Lums written on your left arm with a permanent marker and get slapped by your mom.

You know you've lost it when you drive the present luminites in your facebook list mad by asking them about Lums.

You know you've lost it when rather than focusing on your upcoming exams, you're falling in love with a building and telling every khusra on the street who doesn't know what lums is to pray that you make it by giving them hundred rupees.

My portal is still on submitted but thats the best post of this thread (Y),
Insh Allah you me and others get their acceptance soonnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Ps: Lums Admission incharge is a girl :p

Reaction score
I doubt there's another list of offers! :( Even if there is one, it's going to be really short. :( I feel like crying!!

Reaction score
I doubt there's another list of offers! :( Even if there is one, it's going to be really short. :( I feel like crying!!

Don't lose hope. Stay strong! How do you know that your name isn't in the next list of acceptances? and trust me there is one.

Reaction score
Don't lose hope. Stay strong! How do you know that your name isn't in the next list of acceptances? and trust me there is one.
I am trying to be patient, but it's so dang hard. I keep checking my portal every other hour. I am dreading a rejection letter.
I think almost everyone who got an offer has already paid the admission fee, so the seats are kinda full now. They dispatch the rejections in June. :(

Reaction score
I have senthe fees and hostel fees as well.but still I didn't get their tcs yet.The last date to send them the letter back is 30th may so I send them the duplicate copy via email.
Any idea when will my status change to updated??

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. I've lost it again. My best friend got her rejection letter today at 9am. HAHAHA. Some body kill me please! The khusra's duwaein didn't work. I'm going to wear a "I love LUMS" shirt every day to LSE. Also , I'm going to use the LCAT pencil case every day, if I don't get in. HAHAHA. *dies*

Reaction score
RWTH Yes, I'm late, but with the parhai and my flu, I've been lost ^_^ P3 was shit, total shit. I left the last two questions. Chemistry was okay-ish, maybe I'll get a B. Physics went well which is kinda bad because of the grade boundary and S1 I have no clue about since you can never know if your answers were right, but it went a LOT better than Chemistry. SO basically, the papers and subjects I'm horrible at went well and the ones that I love and am good at went horribly.

asadshabbir I've told you once and I'll tell you again, you WILL get in. I found out yesterday that one of my classfellows, a super genius, is also waiting. And he's a definite acceptance because he participates in a bazillion MUNs and he has all A's and a distinction in O levels. So STOP WORRYING PEOPLE! I'm telling you, there are LOTS of people who will send in the fees and everything, but in August, will decide to go somewhere else. My friend got accepted to SDSB and she told me that she'd rather go to NUST (Yes, I told her she's crazy). Also, EVEN if you make it on the waiting list, rest assured, lots of people won't be able to complete the condition because let's face it, CIE hates us.

anushey Mine changed after like 3 days, but I remember someone said his changed after two weeks. if you've sent them the stuff, then rest assured, you're now half-a-LUMnite :p

Reaction score
[[quote="Ayesha Muzaffar, post: 570257, member: 72846"I'm going to wear a "I love LUMS" shirt every day to LSE. Also , I'm going to use the LCAT pencil case every day, if I don't get in. HAHAHA. *dies*[/quote]
[/quote]

lol HAHAHAHHA funny ... I will accompny you with this ;D :D

Dunya ne diye hain baray dhokay
Mitti pao LSE is also okay -.-
obv 7 june lse ka test =] if no lums

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. I've lost it again. My best friend got her rejection letter today at 9am. HAHAHA. Some body kill me please! The khusra's duwaein didn't work. I'm going to wear a "I love LUMS" shirt every day to LSE. Also , I'm going to use the LCAT pencil case every day, if I don't get in. HAHAHA. *dies*

Hahaha! You guys have LSE atleast. Idhar toh IBA hai where the competition is tougher than LUMS.
Also, what were your best friends grades? This is the first rejection I have heard of. And what are your o level grades?

Reaction score
Hahaha! You guys have LSE atleast. Idhar toh IBA hai where the competition is tougher than LUMS.
Also, what were your best friends grades? This is the first rejection I have heard of. And what are your o level grades?
No way! IBA is way easier to get in, compared to lums!!!

Reaction score
I've done matriculation. I switched from olevels due to some family issues. The Matriculation stream sucks. I got 86% . And my friend did olevels. She got straight A's. Her LCAT sucked, though. .
[[quote="Ayesha Muzaffar, post: 570257, member: 72846"I'm going to wear a "I love LUMS" shirt every day to LSE. Also , I'm going to use the LCAT pencil case every day, if I don't get in. HAHAHA. *dies*
be my guest! :3
[/quote]

obv 7 june lse ka test =] if no lums[/quote]

Reaction score
I've done matriculation. I switched from olevels due to some family issues. The Matriculation stream sucks. I got 86% . And my friend did olevels. She got straight A's. Her LCAT sucked, though. . be my guest! :3

obv 7 june lse ka test =] if no lums[/quote][/quote]
Everyone's LCAT sucked. What did she apply for? :O

Reaction score
No way! IBA is way easier to get in, compared to lums!!!
The test is way harder to clear actually. I have so many friends who were left behind by 2 or 3 marks. Also, IBA follows a cut off system for the test. If you don't clear even one of the sections from the whole test, you won't get in. And the math is all Alevel material, whereas LCAT's math is all O level stuff.

Reaction score

obv 7 june lse ka test =] if no lums
[/quote]
Everyone's LCAT sucked. What did she apply for? :O[/quote]

She applied in all schools. She even gave the SSE. I was at her place today. She's been crying since God knows when and she's so much more intelligent than me. :/ This sucks, you know.

Reaction score

She applied in all schools. She even gave the SSE. I was at her place today. She's been crying since God knows when and she's so much more intelligent than me. :/ This sucks, you know.[/quote]
it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/

Reaction score

She applied in all schools. She even gave the SSE. I was at her place today. She's been crying since God knows when and she's so much more intelligent than me. :/ This sucks, you know.[/quote]

That is so painful. I hope this doesn't happen with us. Oh Lord, have mercy on us!

Reaction score
Everyone's LCAT sucked. What did she apply for? :O

it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/[/quote]

I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/

Reaction score
She applied in all schools. She even gave the SSE. I was at her place today. She's been crying since God knows when and she's so much more intelligent than me. :/ This sucks, you know.
it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/[/quote]

I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/[/quote]
<p>
</p>
<p>it really does. I know people with worse grades who've been accepted. Damn :/[/quote]</p>
<p><br /></p>
<p>I know this chick. She can't speak English. She can't do math. And we all knew that she just applied for fun. She's a fine arts student and was going abroad anyways so she just applied awein since she was here from shekupura . We all got a heart attack when she got an acceptance in law school on 15th May. She's just got B's and C's and is a drawing champion or some thing :/[/quote]</p>
<p><br /></p>
Yeah, that tends to happen a lot. Tell your friend that right now, it really does seem.like the end of the world, but everything happens for a reason. I know lots of people just like her who've been rejected from unis of their choice ans end up.going elsewhere. Most of us here have been accepted to unis abroad but we can't go because we can't afford it. Shit happens. The way I see it, she can go to another uni like NUST, kick ass there and then.prove to everyone that she doesn't need LUMS to be awesome. That's what I plan on doing since I got rejected from a dozen US and UK unis :p