• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
You are waiting for aid help. You all are disgusting. DUMB! LUMS is very prestigious institute. You all are Chabbal. Lols! We are ready to par double fees in case of getting admission.

Not everyone is as rich as you. My elder bro is studying at lums and 12lakh per year is not a small amount.
Money cant buy everything. Pakistan is like this cuz people like you pay their way to the top. If you had what it takes, you would already have got the admission.

Reaction score
my portal's nt changing and em tired of waiting and waiting!! screw u lums for giving me and the others tension just before xams!!!!(n)
imgres

Reaction score
my portal's nt changing and em tired of waiting and waiting!! screw u lums for giving me and the others tension just before xams!!!!(n)
imgres
haha! poor, unfortunate souls.. i gave my A level in may/june 2011. i took a gap year. i am so relaxed right now. i got accepted and i'm absolutely free for the next four months :p

Reaction score
You are waiting for aid help. You all are disgusting. DUMB! LUMS is very prestigious institute. You all are Chabbal. Lols! We are ready to par double fees in case of getting admission.
If you don't have anything related to topic, then please avoid posting your so-called 'ideas' where it's not appropriate. :]

Reaction score
haha! poor, unfortunate souls.. i gave my A level in may/june 2011. i took a gap year. i am so relaxed right now. i got accepted and i'm absolutely free for the next four months :p
What was your O and A levels result,if you don't mind my asking?I am curious because i also took a gap year and have not recieved my decision yet.And when did you get the decision?

Reaction score
What was your O and A levels result,if you don't mind my asking?I am curious because i also took a gap year and have not recieved my decision yet.And when did you get the decision?
i got my decision letter on 4th may. my O level result was 7 As and a B. My A level result was 2As and a B. I submitted 3 recommendation letters and I put a lot of effort into my personal statement. Aur I did just fine on LCAT. I got admission in SHSSL.
Don't worry; admission decisions continue till end of june. there are bound to be more batches. you'll InshAllah get through :)

Reaction score
what were your O lvl and A lvl results?

Reaction score
O'level :6A's 2B's ,
No AS Level ,Poor internal transcript
LCAT : Maths Excellent , English normal/poor

Rejection OR Acceptance ? Soo worried :(

Reaction score
I got offer from SDBD (Accounting and Finance) by the end of April.
I even applied for some financial aid, but didn't get one.

Reaction score
what were your O lvl and A lvl results?
I had 9As in my Olevels, 1A* and 2As in my Alevels. LCAT was average.Actually i got an offer last year from LUMS and other UK unis as well,but screwed my Alevels,so all the unis who gave me conditional offers took them back.I got a A*CC in my A levels,but repeated one subject and gave another new subject in oct 2011 and got 2As so thats my story.