• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I had 9As in my Olevels, 1A* and 2As in my Alevels. LCAT was average.Actually i got an offer last year from LUMS and other UK unis as well,but screwed my Alevels,so all the unis who gave me conditional offers took them back.I got a A*CC in my A levels,but repeated one subject and gave another new subject in oct 2011 and got 2As so thats my story.
wow! man.. u have done so well. i think u will get in. when did you submit your lums application. I think (I'm not sure) that the sooner you submit the application, the sooner you get your decision. I submitted my application on 16th december. the deadline was 12th january, i think. Maybe, those who submitted last will get the decision late too... so when did u submit?

Reaction score
wow! man.. u have done so well. i think u will get in. when did you submit your lums application. I think (I'm not sure) that the sooner you submit the application, the sooner you get your decision. I submitted my application on 16th december. the deadline was 12th january, i think. Maybe, those who submitted last will get the decision late too... so when did u submit?
I donot remember exactly,but was around mid december,just like you.I hope i get in because there are really very few good alternatives here in pak.But its reassuring that someone with a similar case has got in.

Reaction score
I donot remember exactly,but was around mid december,just like you.I hope i get in because there are really very few good alternatives here in pak.But its reassuring that someone with a similar case has got in.
how was your lcat? and how many recommendation letters did you submit? personal statement etc... that stuff matters a lot... i think

Reaction score
how was your lcat? and how many recommendation letters did you submit? personal statement etc... that stuff matters a lot... i think
the english part was really easy and i felt i did pretty good when i came out of the exam hall...math was comparatively tough,and i left 4-5 questions due to concern for negative marking.didn't guess blindly.sent 2 recommendation letters and personal statement was pretty good.actually i applied to uk as well,so had to work hard on the ps.so just copy pasted the same statement.and yes,they do matter,how much?that i donot know.

Reaction score
the english part was really easy and i felt i did pretty good when i came out of the exam hall...math was comparatively tough,and i left 4-5 questions due to concern for negative marking.didn't guess blindly.sent 2 recommendation letters and personal statement was pretty good.actually i applied to uk as well,so had to work hard on the ps.so just copy pasted the same statement.and yes,they do matter,how much?that i donot know.
u seem to be in a very good position. in fact, ur in a much better position than me. becuz i left 4, 5 questions in EVERY section on LCAT! (both english and math)... It's sort of certain that you'll make it. there doesn't seem to be any reason to reject you. Which school have u applied to? which program?
Did you submit any extracurricular activities and work experience etc. that stuff can strengthen the application too.

Reaction score
You are waiting for aid help. You all are disgusting. DUMB! LUMS is very prestigious institute. You all are Chabbal. Lols! We are ready to par double fees in case of getting admission.

Brother, I guess you are the one looser with money trunks.

Not everyone is as rich as you. My elder bro is studying at lums and 12lakh per year is not a small amount.
Money cant buy everything. Pakistan is like this cuz people like you pay their way to the top. If you had what it takes, you would already have got the admission.

Is your brother paying double fees?? LUMS annula fees is 6 lac (in case he is in SSE, other schools have 4.84 lacs).

i have heard that we have a higher chance of getting in if we apply for the ba/llb.....is it true?

Assumptions. People use to say it.

Reaction score
Brother, I guess you are the one looser with money trunks.

Is your brother paying double fees?? LUMS annula fees is 6 lac (in case he is in SSE, other schools have 4.84 lacs).

Assumptions. People use to say it.
hmm ok ok.is lums law good?

Reaction score
u seem to be in a very good position. in fact, ur in a much better position than me. becuz i left 4, 5 questions in EVERY section on LCAT! (both english and math)... It's sort of certain that you'll make it. there doesn't seem to be any reason to reject you. Which school have u applied to? which program?
Did you submit any extracurricular activities and work experience etc. that stuff can strengthen the application too.
I applied only to the shssl.economics is my favourite and prefered subject.and yes i sent a lot of extra stuff.sports,debating,muns,etc.2 internships as well!

Reaction score
I applied only to the shssl.economics is my favourite and prefered subject.and yes i sent a lot of extra stuff.sports,debating,muns,etc.2 internships as well!
bus phr yar... wait and pray. you'll get in if that's what's best for you. have faith. the third batch is yet to be released. there might even be a 4th batch. just hang in there. Good Luck! :)

Reaction score
People say that other schools have more seats compared to SSE. Which had only 200 as of last year.
Also SSE test has additional Phy, Chem, Bio and Maths(not the reasoning one) sections.
stressed out said:
i have heard that we have a higher chance of getting in if we apply for the ba/llb.....is it true?​

Reaction score
People say that other schools have more seats compared to SSE. Which had only 200 as of last year.
Also SSE test has additional Phy, Chem, Bio and Maths(not the reasoning one) sections.
stressed out said:
i have heard that we have a higher chance of getting in if we apply for the ba/llb.....is it true?​
KOI reject hoa kia?

Reaction score
stressed out said:
do average students,i mean who have like 2 0r 3 As and average lcat also get admission(llb)?

Reaction score
stressed out said:

SSE had ~250 students last year.

SHSSL has ~350-400 Studnets.

SDSB ~200-250 Students

do average students,i mean who have like 2 0r 3 As and average lcat also get admission(llb)?

There are chances. I myself headed for LAW. And LUMS LAW and Policy (the name of major) is best, if you want to be a lawyer.

Reaction score
Can we get low-interest student loans from somewhere?

Found this on lums website.

LUMS Loans

LUMS offers internal and external loans to graduate and postgraduate students. The eligibility criteria is good academic performance and genuine need for financial aid. LUMS loans cover 20-100% of the tuition fee and are interest free.

No Loan for undergrad. But some banks do offer student loan.