• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I have heard that in the first year of lums the course is same for all students. Is this true? I mean what if somebody is doing ba humanities. Will he be studying the same things as a person who is doing a bachelors in economics?

Reaction score
Guys can you please tell me if 7 A's Olevels (5A* 2A) and 4A's in Alevels would do it for lums.​
I mean are these decent grades and if score good at LCAT is there a 100% admission chance.

Reaction score
Guys can you please tell me if 7 A's Olevels (5A* 2A) and 4A's in Alevels would do it for lums.​
I mean are these decent grades and if score good at LCAT is there a 100% admission chance.
Yes, your grades are really good and if you perform well in the LCAT you have a realistic chance of getting into lums. However, you can never be 100% sure about anything.

Reaction score

Grades are good but you can't be sure about lums xD

Reaction score
i have 7 As (4 A*s 3 As) and 3 As and a B in As level will i have a decent chance?

Reaction score
URGENT HELP!!!

I SUBMITTED MY APLLICATION BUT MADE A HUGE BLUNDER ON THE ACADEMIC RECORDS SECTION!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGED IT? IS THERE ANY WAY? URGENT HEL{

Reaction score
URGENT HELP!!!

I SUBMITTED MY APLLICATION BUT MADE A HUGE BLUNDER ON THE ACADEMIC RECORDS SECTION!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGED IT? IS THERE ANY WAY? URGENT HEL{

You'll have to create a new account and redo the application. Even if you contact LUMS admission office and notify them of your situation, they'll advice you to do the same. I did so, and have wasted a lot of time. :p

Reaction score
You'll have to create a new account and redo the application. Even if you contact LUMS admission office and notify them of your situation, they'll advice you to do the same. I did so, and have wasted a lot of time. :p

I CONTACTED THEM, they said:
please write a note as to why you did not enter the correct information and send it with the other supporting documents!!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Reaction score

please write a note as to why you did not enter the correct information and send it with the other supporting documents!!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Reaction score
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

And if i delete my application, then wont that change my trackng ID? and hence ill have to send in all the recommendations again?

Reaction score
And if i delete my application, then wont that change my trackng ID? and hence ill have to send in all the recommendations again?

When you say 'submitted' the application, do you mean that you mailed them the package even?
Because I made a blunder with the online portal, and that has now been dealt with. :p

Reaction score
When you say 'submitted' the application, do you mean that you mailed them the package even?
Because I made a blunder with the online portal, and that has now been dealt with. :p

Nooo! I havent mailed anything! But my recommendations have been wriiten etc, thats why im asking, that ill have to tell my teachers to redo it? right?
But i contacted the LUMS helpdesk, they told me to send a note as to why i didnt enter the correct information in my application. They didnt tell me to redo it!
PLease help! what do i do?