• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Scene is that meri bund phatt rahi hai. :p
Decisions have started coming like an hour ago, and i'm here like ... when is my decision coming? Am I in or out? Damn, this means so much to me. 0_0
In Sha Allah we'll get what we deserve. :3

P.S. Here's a screenshot to freak you all out. :3
1536586_10203405671132806_4075487237233436637_n.jpg

Reaction score
Scene is that meri bund phatt rahi hai. :p
Decisions have started coming like an hour ago, and i'm here like ... when is my decision coming? Am I in or out? Damn, this means so much to me. 0_0
In Sha Allah we'll get what we deserve. :3

P.S. Here's a screenshot to freak you all out. :3
View attachment 38847
Hello there! Congrats on your offer. I plan on applying to MGHSS for 2015 entry. Please tell what your A-level subjects were and also your respective grades in those. Thanks.

Reaction score
What SAT 2 score would they consider as 'good' or as 'acceptable'? I had 6A* 2A in o levels, 4As in AS levels and 2150 SAT 2 (international student). Iv been told this is not good enough for lums but idk... I guess il just have to wait and see.

Reaction score
What SAT 2 score would they consider as 'good' or as 'acceptable'? I had 6A* 2A in o levels, 4As in AS levels and 2150 SAT 2 (international student). Iv been told this is not good enough for lums but idk... I guess il just have to wait and see.

Reaction score
Has anyone got the selection letter yet? Have they started giving admissions? Any friend of yours got the admission?

Reaction score
Who told you it's not good enough? You've high chances of being accepted. :)

Reaction score
guys i really need ur help...
i applied for sbasse and i got my acceptance letter last week, the thing is that i want to know how credible would an engineering degree be from lums? i mean if i were applying for buisness i would never have hesitated but this is engineering and ive heard from a fair share of ppl that there are other institutions way better. deadlines next monday...i really need some good advice...

Reaction score
i applied for sbasse and i got my acceptance letter last week, the thing is that i want to know how credible would an engineering degree be from lums? i mean if i were applying for buisness i would never have hesitated but this is engineering and ive heard from a fair share of ppl that there are other institutions way better. deadlines next monday...i really need some good advice...
Hey can you let us know your OL grades and a summary of your SSE performance? thanks.

Well as far as SBASSE is concerned, it's right now one of the highly emerging Engineering schools of Pakistan. Forget about what people say. 3 friends of mine graduated from there in 2012 and they immediately got jobs. The starting salary was 60k. Even LUMS representatives came to our college and showed us a chart of starting salaries of SSE graduates. After all it's LUMS. The most imperial university of Pakistan. Once you have that Luminite tag, nobody can reject you. It's your call buddy. :)

Reaction score
Congratulations on your admission.
I'd definitely ask you to join LUMS because it is indeed one of the finest university in Pakistan. You'd be able to get job just by having LUMS printed on your degree. :)

Reaction score
blaze09 said:
Hey can you let us know your OL grades and a summary of your SSE performance? thanks.

Well as far as SBASSE is concerned, it's right now one of the highly emerging Engineering schools of Pakistan. Forget about what people say. 3 friends of mine graduated from there in 2012 and they immediately got jobs. The starting salary was 60k. Even LUMS representatives came to our college and showed us a chart of starting salaries of SSE graduates. After all it's LUMS. The most imperial university of Pakistan. Once you have that Luminite tag, nobody can reject you. It's your call buddy. :)
well my olvl grades were 8A*s but the sse was crappy...im honestly glad i ever made it to lums :)

Reaction score
Has anyone here applied to lums using IB(International baccalaureate) grades?
If so than what were the grades?
and how did the sat1/Lcat go?
I talk ofcourse about those not applying to SSE

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I have 7As and 2A*s and 2Bs in Olevels- Makes it 9As
And in my Aslevel i have 3As.
Applied for Bsc Econ
And my lcat--- well dont ask, i left like 16-18 questions in it. So was wondering any words of wisdom? Are my Olevel grades enough for getting in lums since lcat was bad :(
I dont wanna take a freaking gap year man.