• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
man this sucks ... aik list mai lagao saaray naam... august tk waiting ka scene chalta hai
I am also in favour of ALL names in single list BUT actually the keep posting admissions till JUNE.....and if u didnt apply for financial aid and still you havnt got the decision even than DONT loose hope....even people who havnt applied for FA can get decision later...

Reaction score
what about the date for overseas applicants? do they tell you even if you ddnt get admission??

Reaction score
Salam, some of you really need to be extra patient, cause you never know how long your decision could be dragged on to. I dunt know whether the first list or the batch has all the non-aid students, but even if it is so, you still stand a chance if your name falls in the waiting list. So stop fretting and messing your exams, lums is not the end of the world, if you dont get here, you still need good grades to get accepted to a good school elsewhere

Reaction score
Salam, some of you really need to be extra patient, cause you never know how long your decision could be dragged on to. I dunt know whether the first list or the batch has all the non-aid students, but even if it is so, you still stand a chance if your name falls in the waiting list. So stop fretting and messing with your exams, lums is not the end of the world, if you dont get here, you still need good grades to get accepted to a good school elsewhere
true its not the end of the world but its a dream for many.. but your right. Main concern should be CIE's

Reaction score
yes but u know , u dont always get what you want, and in the process (read:anxiety) of getting that, your grades could be affected, and what if any of you actually gets conditional offer, then.......... and yes i do understand there aren't many better business schools in pakistan iguess, and law schools ka to shayad haal nahi

Reaction score
yes but u know , u dont always get what you want, and in the process (read:anxiety) of getting that, your grades could be affected, and what if any of you actually gets conditional offer, then.......... and yes i do understand there aren't many better business schools in pakistan iguess, and law schools ka to shayad haal nahi
True there about the business School & law School!!
I thought the same thing. What if i get in but cause i get bad grade's, its goes all waste :/

Reaction score
only check your portal once a day, seriously you or any one over here wouldn't want to be in such a losing position. err i guess the new wait period coulda been easily extended to atleast next ten days. so check your portal just once every evening lol.
But i just dont know what is it with lums, do they think it's kinda outdated or stone-age thing to put a list in their lobby and issue it online, sure they should know the anxiety of the students and stop playing with it. I this is how the acceptances are issued by us colleges . They follow the same suit, but they should see this forum , how badly they play with bachon ka patience..lol

Reaction score
For people saying that they should post a single list need to know that many people do not submit the fees and decline the admission offer so more space comes up and they send more offers.

Reaction score
How do we apply for accommodation?
They say there should be a tab right under the application status tab (LUMS online account), but there isn't one for me. Is there one for you guys?
They also say Lahore residents cannot be provided with on campus residence. I am in Lahore, gave them my Lahore address, but not actually a resident. Should I email them or something?
Last year a friend of mine living in lahore got accomodation....that was because he really needed it....in the same way if u hav valid reason than ask them EMPHATICALLY n they hopefully they will solve the matter..

Reaction score
For people saying that they should post a single list need to know that many people do not submit the fees and decline the admission offer so more space comes up and they send more offers.
thats true BUT if FA n non FA students get decision same time than it would be better from applicants point of view....

Reaction score
Congrats! Hope i get in as well!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope ALL of u get the offer BUT meanwhile i STRONGLY support CHIRPY'S point of view here.GUYS plz do not mess ur A level/FSC exams over this.I know its difficult and my condition was same before i got the offer BUT still keep your hopes high and prepare well for your exams.......i wish u all BEST OF LUCK!!!

Reaction score
Wait, then there IS a possibility that those of us who are still waiting won't get an offer?! :eek:

Reaction score
From what I have heard, the first batch of offers are for the 'top students' (The ones with 7-8 O level A's, and good scores in the lcat, probably). Of course, many top students don't stay in Pakistan, and so decline the offer. This creates more space for others. I really don't know how they treat those who have applied for financial aid. Are they need-aware, or need blind? Surely applying for financial aid has to have an effect on your chances.

The second batch of offers will come. After all, the majority is not a part of the 'top students'. You should probably expect it some time after 25th April, because that is the deadline for us to send in our acceptance of the admission offer.

Reaction score
From what I have heard, the first batch of offers are for the 'top students' (The ones with 7-8 O level A's, and good scores in the lcat, probably). Of course, many top students don't stay in Pakistan, and so decline the offer. This creates more space for others. I really don't know how they treat those who have applied for financial aid. Are they need-aware, or need blind? Surely applying for financial aid has to have an effect on your chances.

The second batch of offers will come. After all, the majority is not a part of the 'top students'. You should probably expect it some time after 25th April, because that is the deadline for us to send in our acceptance of the admission offer.
Dude, I don't think that's the case -___- I have 6 A*, 2 A's and 1 B in my O levels. A friend who got accepted has lesser grades than me. I think it's done randomly because I've heard that a few people have been rejected.

Reaction score
Dude, I don't think that's the case -___- I have 6 A*, 2 A's and 1 B in my O levels. A friend who got accepted has lesser grades than me. I think it's done randomly because I've heard that a few people have been rejected.
Did you apply for financial aid?