• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Right.. i prepared mine from SAt1

I did not get in!! :( :( :( not so far at least :p
I've applied for management sciences & BA LLb...wbu?

Reaction score
my brother got in sdsb last year and he was like leave as much as possible cause negative marking ki waja sae bohat logg reh jaatay haen!

Reaction score
Right.. i prepared mine from SAt1

I did not get in!! :( :( :( not so far at least :p
I've applied for management sciences & BA LLb...wbu?
Oh sorry. It sounded like you did. I hope you do though.. I applied for BS Economics and BSC Economics And Politics. I still dont know which degree I got into but my school`s confirmed (MGSHSS). I`ll get to know that in July.

Reaction score
Oh sorry. It sounded like you did. I hope you do though.. I applied for BS Economics and BSC Economics And Politics. I still dont know which degree I got into but my school`s confirmed (MGSHSS). I`ll get to know that in July.
As long as you got in!
I hope i get mine really soon!! My mom is sick of me already cause when ever the bell rings i think its the TCS guy :p

Reaction score
I think they sent out acceptances for first priority courses no?

Reaction score
As long as you got in!
I hope i get mine really soon!! My mom is sick of me already cause when ever the bell rings i think its the TCS guy :p
Don`t anticipate that much. I dont think the next list comes out before the 23rd so keep your fingers crossed till then :)

Reaction score
@Noni and @Bajwa..
Every body do make guessess, but there is hell of a difference between random guesses and close guesses..

And Is there any one here, who have 7A's and 3A's in AS and still made it to SDSB.??
Kinda worried, I have applied for financial aid too.
lums people have visited my home + have interviewed my father too!

ALLAH KHAIR KARE AB

Reaction score
What about financial aid students? When will they get their acceptance letters?
A friend of mine who applied for financial aid has GOT THE DECISION!!....he has been offered admission but denied financial aid on the basis that his documents for FA are incomplete...

Reaction score
well I got excellence award but am still waiting...did anyone who gave SAT got their admission.

Reaction score
Heyy ppl, i have 7A 2 B in olevels, and 2A 2B in AS, i have applied for the economics programme, i applied for aid too, my classfellows with lesser great rslts have got in already, when will aid applicants be informed?? Plzz help ppl