• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I think right now students are just informed about which school they got into.. Major ie the course 1 year k baad choose hota hai :/ (I read this somewhere)

Reaction score
I think right now students are just informed about which school they got into.. Major ie the course 1 year k baad choose hota hai :/ (I read this somewhere)
The majors are decided in 2nd year.

Reaction score
But don't they make the call at your home to submit the missing documents, many students have missing documents!
How can they reject like this. Weird!

Reaction score
Oh btw anybody, wanted to know, those who get aid, is it like one time waiver , or semester wise, like this 25% waived each semster, then does it extend to the subsequent years or is it only for the first year. What lums's rules are with the aid.

Reaction score
But don't they make the call at your home to submit the missing documents, many students have missing documents!
How can they reject like this. Weird!

They do, but it says in the mail that if you dont submit the documents before the deadline, your financial aid request will be canceled.
Maybe the guy missed their calls and the mail o_O

Reaction score
uh oh could you please tell what was the deadline for all the aid documents this time around, oh btw just asking, because if you go back in this thread somewhere, a girl who got in around in june , said she had a call to submit her some documents regarding fa in may.
so i think it's like when they consider you they call you and then give you a short period deadline to send all the missing docs, but the normal deadline for it is just the same as that of application

Reaction score
But ask him why he didnt submit all docs or didnt he get a call from lums, cause i know someone who did get the call, as in like someone needing it so bad , that dropping out for having it denied, must have been serious enough with aid application n stuff

Reaction score
But ask him why he didnt submit all docs or didnt he get a call from lums, cause i know someone who did get the call, as in like someone needing it so bad , that dropping out for having it denied, must have been serious enough with aid application n stuff
I haven't yet asked him ALL the details but i suggested him to call lums and clarify....

Reaction score
I haven't yet asked him ALL the details but i suggested him to contact lums and clarify....

Reaction score
Yea , incase they never informed him, cause it's normal for lums to call the students if one goes back in this thread it just tells that. but even otherwise lums is so cash-strapped it would still not give the aid to many i guess

Reaction score
uh oh could you please tell what was the deadline for all the aid documents this time around, oh btw just asking, because if you go back in this thread somewhere, a girl who got in around in june , said she had a call to submit her some documents regarding fa in may.
so i think it's like when they consider you they call you and then give you a short period deadline to send all the missing docs, but the normal deadline for it is just the same as that of application

I got the call on 7th April I think. Deadline was 9th. I scanned and emailed the documents. Then they called again on 10th and said that the scanned documents werent visible enough when they printed them, so we TCS'd them the photocopies on 10th or 11th. :/

Reaction score
Yea , incase they never informed him, cause it's normal for lums to call the students if one goes back in this thread it just tells that. but even otherwise lums is so cash-strapped it would still not give the aid to many i guess
yes,with the facilities they provide,they need the money to function.....also there is NOP programme....LUMS must be under financial constraints..

Reaction score
@47247 ,Ya you were given a renewed deadline and so are others who miss some docs, thats why i asked, and just could be the reason for the delay in sending out the offers to fa applicants.

Reaction score
lums actually gets the aid money from orgs, including usaid, i saw its name on hec site somewhere regarding usaid. But iwonder despite charging whooping amounts there are still running short.