• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I don't know!what should we make of it!those who don't have the bar are they rejected or are they placed in waiting?

Reaction score
I think it means that no decision has been made as yet!!!
I had the same question before but alot of students said that their account is the same!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I am an international applicant, not applying for financial aid and was convinced that they did them in order of our application number. So having a number in the early 1000s, I was expecting the portal to update for me. I think that the next batch is either this Monday or Mid-April. Brace yourself everyone!

Any IB applicants btw or am I the only one? :s
hey I am also an international student but got no acceptance yet.

Reaction score
Can any luminite plz clarify about MAJORS...i applied ONLY for ELECTRICAL ENGG and have been offered place in SBASSE.....BUT what is the surety that i will get EE as major??...i knw majors are assigned after 1 year but do u get ur desired major?.....PS:(its really imp for me as i cant think of any major is SSE except EE)

Reaction score
Can any luminite plz clarify about MAJORS...i applied ONLY for ELECTRICAL ENGG and have been offered place in SBASSE.....BUT what is the surety that i will get EE as major??...i knw majors are assigned after 1 year but do u get ur desired major?.....PS:(its really imp for me as i cant think of any major is SSE except EE)
I remember someone on this thread saying that it depends on your GPA for the 1st year. You should probably contact someone at LUMS about this.

Reaction score
don't stop calling...call again after 5 mins.....they should know whats it like!
They said that don't worry about the whole status thing. they will only get updated when a decision is made. which means that a decision hasn't been made as yet for those who have the application status stuck at submitted.
she said that you will have to wait. Financial aid or non-aid, the decisions will go on till June!

Reaction score
They said that don't worry about the whole status thing. they will only get updated when a decision is made. which means that a decision hasn't been made as yet for those who have the application status stuck at submitted.
she said that you will have to wait. Financial aid or non-aid, the decisions will go on till June!
LUMS is love, but this system of announcing decisions really stinks -__-

Reaction score
I am an international applicant, not applying for financial aid and was convinced that they did them in order of our application number. So having a number in the early 1000s, I was expecting the portal to update for me. I think that the next batch is either this Monday or Mid-April. Brace yourself everyone!

Any IB applicants btw or am I the only one? :s
i dont think they go according to the application number if that is true my application number is in early 800s, :D they go according to the lcat score!