• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
"asadshabbir, post: 484436, member: 61625"]I doubt they really care about extracurriculars. I went this summer and asked them how much they care about that and the lady said 'It can't hurt your chances'
What are you grades?? If you have applied As An over-sea's student you have good chance!![/quote]
Lets hope so. I've been living abroad all my life and despite having gotten into a few good british universities, I would die to get into LUMS. I am not a very good student though, I have 32 points predicted out of 45. Lums wants atleast 30. I am doing the International Baccaleaureatte which is the equivilant of A levels of FSC at home.

BTW, I dont have an admission bar yet. Should I be worried?

Reaction score
hey I am also an international student but got no acceptance yet.
We're in competition then comrade! Lets hope we both get in! What I am interested in knowing is if ANY INTERNATIONAL applicant has gotten a response yet. If not, then national applicant clearly have preference and I can just stop worrying right now.

Reaction score
A friend of mine who applied for financial aid has GOT THE DECISION!!....he has been offered admission but denied financial aid on the basis that his documents for FA are incomplete...
This makes sense. For as far as I know, the non-aid students get their acceptances first, then those whose FA is turned down. And then follows those who are granted FA.

Reaction score
Okay, So I recieved two phone calls from'em. And they have visited my home for physical verification as well. I don't know what to make of it. Does it confirms your admission?

Reaction score
News and Announcements:

Important Note:

LUMS Admission Test (s) result will not be announced separately as it is only one part of the overall application evaluation process which also includes other academic parameters.

Admission and financial aid decisions are usually made between April to June. For this reason, your admission decision may arrive at a different time from that of a friend or classmate. The first batch of the admission decisions will be dispatched at some point in April 2013.

Communication with the Office of Admissions:

Admission decisions are posted to the applicant`s secure online application account. Shortlisted applicants will receive a follow-up letter detailing the terms of their admission and financial award status after the initial electronic communication. Interview calls (if any) will also be sent through e-mail.

Please update your address or contact information through online application account.

If you have questions, please email us at [email protected] . Online application account has the facility to send us your specific query directly through the system but please read FAQ’s before sending out your query to LUMS Admissions Office.

Reaction score
What are you grades?? If you have applied As An over-sea's student you have good chance!!
Lets hope so. I've been living abroad all my life and despite having gotten into a few good british universities, I would die to get into LUMS. I am not a very good student though, I have 32 points predicted out of 45. Lums wants atleast 30. I am doing the International Baccaleaureatte which is the equivilant of A levels of FSC at home.

BTW, I dont have an admission bar yet. Should I be worried?[/quote]

Lums toh lums hay :D well if you have gotten into other good uni's than that's good!!
well i guess that should help you!!
& no dont be worried...Half the students have that right now

Reaction score

BTW, I dont have an admission bar yet. Should I be worried?

Lums toh lums hay :D well if you have gotten into other good uni's than that's good!!
well i guess that should help you!! & i know you have been living abroad for like 4 years now?? :p ( counting from 2009 onward) xD
& no dont be worried...Half the students have that right now[/quote]
It's not just that. Pakistan is Pakistan. Ive been out for 18 years which is ridiculous. Thats why im super worked up about the admission stuff. Lets see yea?

Reaction score
those who got in can you please tell what your tracking Id is.May be they are sending decisions in a chronological order/

Reaction score
those who got in can you please tell what your tracking Id is.May be they are sending decisions in a chronological order/
They aren't. The number before me got in last week. And a number after me got in today. I still dont have jack