• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Okay, So I recieved two phone calls from'em. And they have visited my home for physical verification as well. I don't know what to make of it. Does it confirms your admission?
It means u are being SERIOUSLY n FAVOURABLY considered for admission and MAJORITY chance is that u will get the positive decision.....BT u will get it around first week of may as LUMs z following exactly the LAST year shedule....

Reaction score
those who got in can you please tell what your tracking Id is.May be they are sending decisions in a chronological order/
Yeah. A friend and I already tested the theory. Mine is 26-something-something and a friend of mine with 6-something got his decision last week

Reaction score
It's not just that. Pakistan is Pakistan. Ive been out for 18 years which is ridiculous. Thats why im super worked up about the admission stuff. Lets see yea?
Seeing your desire to come to your country,i REALLY hope u get in.....n DONT WORRY.....as far as admission time is concerned,its also NOT a thing to lower your hopes.....last year a friend of mine who didn't even applied for FA got his decision in first week of JUNE....so time varies...

Reaction score
Seeing your desire to come to your country,i REALLY hope u get in.....n DONT WORRY.....as far as admission time is concerned,its also NOT a thing to lower your hopes.....last year a friend of mine who didn't even applied for FA got his decision in first week of JUNE....so time varies...
Don't say that :| I won't last until then!

Reaction score
It means u are being SERIOUSLY n FAVOURABLY considered for admission and MAJORITY chance is that u will get the positive decision.....BT u will get it around first week of may as LUMs z following exactly the LAST year shedule....
God! Can't it be earlier? My anxiety is increasing day be day.

Reaction score
Inshallah. I am basically daydreaming of landing on Pakistani soil, seeing Imran Khan as the leader, and studying at the best university and then working at an emerging superpower. Pakistan can not compare to ANY foreign country. Hopefully, aglay teen char din may aajae ga. :)