• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
But so many students here seem to have applied for aid, but in case any of you gets in but is denied aid ,are you going to drop out? or take the offer.

Reaction score
honestly when you guys tell me they visited your place my heart goes dhak dhak dhak..i have also applied for FA why arent they checking me :(

they havent visited my home either. But they did call for missing documents.
You should keep checking your mail, or maybe your documents were complete!

Reaction score
But so many students here seem to have applied for aid, but in case any of you gets in but is denied aid ,are you going to drop out? or take the offer.
no i'll take the offer...see there are many other institutions giving aids like goverment aids...coca cola n toyota n all i'll try those

Reaction score
they havent visited my home either. But they did call for missing documents.
You should keep checking your mail, or maybe your documents were complete!
yea i tried to provide them whatever was there on tht list my friend at LUMS already warned me tht they reject FAs for this particular reason...
btw, what documents they asked for...

Reaction score

If I get accepted in SDSB, inshaAllah, then I'l go.
If SBASSE, then I think I'd prefer NUST.
If SHSSL, then I'll cry myself to death because my LCAT turned out to be not good enough for SDSB. (Yes, I wont go.)

Reaction score
yea i tried to provide them whatever was there on tht list my friend at LUMS already warned me tht they reject FAs for this particular reason...
btw, what documents they asked for...

bank statements (again) but with explanation of each transaction
email regarding a few things, like correction in electricity bills.

Reaction score
If I get accepted in SDSB, inshaAllah, then I'l go.
If SBASSE, then I think I'd prefer NUST.
If SHSSL, then I'll cry myself to death because my LCAT turned out to be not good enough for SDSB. (Yes, I wont go.)

You talk so much death in your posts , lols just kidding, cmon it's just a part of life.
Anyways, many ppl prefer nust but i really don't know how they are confident, cause you know i believe it's like so hard getting in nust, i just feel it's not the competition which is hard only there is something fishy beyond that, i dont want to say more cause dont want to be labelled a conspiracy theorist, but seriously like who gets in nust, and enginerring is like sooo hard.
You can also try at giki. Btw shssl has economics whish is a good major, unless you think it's your waste of money to spend on this course or on this school (any other major) and don't think economics is good enough for you.
Hey best of luck btw

Reaction score
bank statements (again) but with explanation of each transaction
email regarding a few things, like correction in electricity bills.
see i was right...when i was submitting docs everyone said you are being obsequios i had a feeling they would scrutinise like that!!

Reaction score
You talk so much death in your posts , lols just kidding, cmon it's just a part of life.
Anyways, many ppl prefer nust but i really don't know how they are confident, cause you know i believe it's like so hard getting in nust, i just feel it's not the competition which is hard only there is something fishy beyond that, i dont want to say more cause dont want to be labelled a conspiracy theorist, but seriously like who gets in nust, and enginerring is like sooo hard.
You can also try at giki. Btw shssl has economics whish is a good major, unless you think it's your waste of money to spend on this course or on this school (any other major) and don't think economics is good enough for you.
Hey best of luck btw

Getting into NUST isnt that hard. Just go through all FSc books, thats all.
Yeah GIKI is a good option too.
Right now, I'm just waiting for LUMS result, then I'll see what am I gonna do ._.

Reaction score
really about nust thing!! you must be some genius. I don't believe your lcat was bad . lolz

Reaction score
really about nust thing!! you must be some genius. I don't believe your lcat was bad . lolz

My cousin is there, and thats what she tells me.
Getting into NBS is easy.
But engineering is a bit challenging. FSc books, thats all. :p

I wouldnt term it as bad, as no one knew the answer to all of the questions; but it wasnt good either. Average maybe. :/

Reaction score
Yes nbs is easy. Medical is hard, and engineering too. I think it's under army influence or control , and contacts matter too imo.
But y should you go to nbs. bba is hard to get in, limited seats high competition(but you could be among the shining ones), bsc eco, bpa and bmass high chances, but the nbs isnt as developed as lums but very economical, would recommend for that reason.

Reaction score
This thread should be shown to lums or they might know already. It's kind of attracting almost equal attention as a wedding thread spilling with bridal pics.

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Dude, that was hilarious!! xD
Waisay Asad, why're you applying for LUMS if you're in Germany? :S They have great unis there!
No doubt. They have some universities which are cheaper than LUMS too and I havent done badly with applying to the UK either. But LUMS sort of has a special place and importance for me. Home is home :p

Plus, I wanna live in Lahore dude, the food <3