• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
This is only valid for those who've applied for computer sciences....Not all the f.a students!

Reaction score
lums will probably follow last years cycle....and last year the f.a students got their decisions pretty late!

Reaction score
May be. but i think they have started f.a procedure because they came to my place for physical verification and then they asked for missing documents regarding f.a. We should hope it would be earlier than last year :)

Reaction score
May be. but i think they have started f.a procedure because they came to my place for physical verification and then they asked for missing documents regarding f.a. We should hope it would be earlier than last year :)
honestly when you guys tell me they visited your place my heart goes dhak dhak dhak..i have also applied for FA why arent they checking me :(

Reaction score
and this means you are being considered for admission because they only visit students they accept and obviously why would they waste their time on others...

Reaction score
Okay, So I recieved two phone calls from'em. And they have visited my home for physical verification as well. I don't know what to make of it. Does it confirms your admission?

May i dare say Congrats!!! Lolz
Okay i just wonder does lums have such wasteful resources that they would be spending them on visiting any xyz candidates's house. The visited one's might stand a chance or could be in the wait list. Lums would be a chaos if they are processing all applicants' fa.
Btw i am just so curious what they do when they visit your home. Like go through the whole house, how many rooms , how decorated etc.What they actually do during the visit. I hope their's no invasion of privacy linked with this visit like peeping into all rooms of house, ya i know it's crazy to think this but still asking
errr btw Are they supposed to be served lemonade or something

Reaction score
May i dare say Congrats!!! Lolz
Okay i just wonder does lums have such wasteful resources that they would be spending them on visiting any xyz candidates's house. The visited one's might stand a chance or could be in the wait list. Lums would be a chaos if they are processing all applicants' fa.
Btw i am just so curious what they do when they visit your home. Like go through the whole house, how many rooms , how decorated etc.What they actually do during the visit. I hope their's no invasion of privacy linked with this visit like peeping into all rooms of house, ya i know it's crazy to think this but still asking
errr btw Are they supposed to be served lemonade or something
lol i also wanted to ask that....lol for lemonade thing :D