• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
PLZ PEOPLE TELL ME, BRITISH COUNCIL SE O LEVEL, A LEVEL CERTIFICATES KI ATTESTATION KESE KERTAY HEIN??
u need 5 copies each of o and a level certificate along with originals ,ur id card and its copy, 1000rs for each certificate (total 2000rs) and ur nearest fedex office mentioned on the form

Reaction score
u need 5 copies each of o and a level certificate along with originals ,ur id card and its copy, 1000rs for each certificate (total 2000rs) and ur nearest fedex office mentioned on the form
IS THIS FORM SUPPOSED TO BE PRINTED AND HAND WRITTEN OR TYPED AND THEN PRINTED????? :eek:

Reaction score
if u applies for financial aid then wait and wait..this is xactly wt i have been doing for the last two months:D
AHAHA :) but I didn't apply for financial aid. I am an international student and have been waiting and waiting because the take so long :p

Reaction score
still waiyng for result.....apply to sse.............
anyone other still waiting.......

Reaction score
still waiyng for result.....apply to sse.............
anyone other still waiting.......
yup.. im an international student and i will be travelling to Lahore tonight.. I will visit LUMS Campus on Monday and see whats going on.. I will update you guys when I get some info :) good luck to all who are still waiting for their acceptances.