• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
is it that they arent accepting candidates who repeated or something like that :/ ?
I gave AS Maths for first time in November. I don't think they're going to do that. :/
btw I'm not into LUMS, was just checking this thread. I too gave Chemistry re-take. The result gets renewed right?? so maybe it won't be a problem. previous grades get discarded , whether better or worse. that's what I know :)

Reaction score
not necessarily. I only gave my AS Maths result to FAST and NUST from A level, which was in November. no issues. In FAST they asked why not full AS, but not a big problem...
u gotta apply to lums around the start of january , although the results of october november AS are released in mid june , what do u do then:/ ?

Reaction score
@ do overseas require LCAT...is it beneficial if we give both SAT and lCAT
u can give both ...i quote lums website "' Applicants taking the LCAT and also have taken (or are planning to take) the SAT I are encouraged to submit a copy of their SAT score reports as a part of their admission application. The copy of the scores should be sent along with all other supporting documents OR reported directly from CollegeBoard (SAT code for reporting scores to LUMS is 0513)"