• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I applied for management sciences and B.A LLB and Gave my Lcat.
It went just okayish and also my O'level a level result Is just fine. Nothing too good.
But I belong from a village in Baluchistan. My ID and local certificate state that :p
What r the chances that I get in? Does being from a backward area help?
Ooh and also how many of u have applied for BA LLB. I have heard not many ppl apply there :/

Reaction score
Guys
I got a message to today from LUMS asking me to submit my SAT 1 results as soon as possible, when I already submitted my SAT results at the beginning of last month!
Is somebody else facing this issue too?

Reaction score
Hello! Did anyone get a call from LUMS? They needed some information regarding financial aid and asked for my missing documents? What does it mean? And when will the result be out? Reply please. :)

Reaction score
Guys
I got a message to today from LUMS asking me to submit my SAT 1 results as soon as possible, when I already submitted my SAT results at the beginning of last month!
Is somebody else facing this issue too?
Umm not exactly the same, but they asked for my missing documents? BTW what is your SAT score?