• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
How do we apply for accommodation?
They say there should be a tab right under the application status tab (LUMS online account), but there isn't one for me. Is there one for you guys?
They also say Lahore residents cannot be provided with on campus residence. I am in Lahore, gave them my Lahore address, but not actually a resident. Should I email them or something?
There is an option on my account saying click here for on campus residence. But its also mentioned that lahore residents cannot apply for residence. You can email them and ask though

Reaction score
How do we apply for accommodation?
They say there should be a tab right under the application status tab (LUMS online account), but there isn't one for me. Is there one for you guys?
They also say Lahore residents cannot be provided with on campus residence. I am in Lahore, gave them my Lahore address, but not actually a resident. Should I email them or something?

Although technically Lahoris can not get hostels. Some people who have domicile of some other places or can prove that they really need hostel get one.
So if you are such a case contact LUMS.

Reaction score
I applied for finanicial aid.- Haven't received any acceptance letter yet. But they came to my house for physical verification and received phone calls from them, twice. What are my chances of getting in.

Reaction score
I didn't apply for financial aid.......portal was updated on 12 in afternoon.....students who have applied for FA will get their decisions most probably in first week of may...
man this sucks ... aik list mai lagao saaray naam... august tk waiting ka scene chalta hai

Reaction score
I didn't apply for financial aid.......portal was updated on 12 in afternoon.....students who have applied for FA will get their decisions most probably in first week of may...
I have not applied for financial aid aswel

Reaction score
That is awesome man!
My online account was updated first but i got a post containing the acceptance letter, conditions and fee voucher a few mins later :p
The tcs guy told me that the mail came in two days ago but because of the large amount of letters issued it was difficult for them to send them out immediately thats why some people will get their letters overthenexttwo days
THNX....i also got the TCS today:p