• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Guy plzz clear something up for me. R student who applied for aid getting the decisions only?? any non-aid student get in today???

Reaction score
Guy plzz clear something up for me. R student who applied for aid getting the decisions only?? any non-aid student get in today???
Aid applicants are receiving decisions BUT this does NOT at all mean that non FA applicants are not gonna get decision anymore.....last year a friend of mine who was non FA got decision in JUNE....Noni u should expect the decision from 26-28 APRIL.....25 is the LAST date for us to send acceptance.....some are not gonna accept n on those seats MORE decisions will arrive n IA u wl be in those too:p

Reaction score
congrats! :)
which school? Where else did you apply?
Btw did u apply for FA?
Did your portal get updated? Or did you get a letter?

yes portal updated/ got a letter, applied for financial aid, did not get a penny.........RETHINKING my career

Reaction score
Applied to SSE. Just got the letter. portal's updated too.
I got mine today ...... admission offered in SBASSE .!! :D

Congrats :D Looks like we'l be classfellows :D

I have the same problem. My exams start May 2 and suddenly, trailers for all these hilarious epic movies are coming out and all the tv shows I watch are reaching the epic finale and I am trying to resist and resist and resist. It sucks soo much. Im going to go on a season rampage the minute my exams are done.
I knooow. I'm not really a movie buff, but I'm DYING to read my books. I've got a ton of them waiting to be read.

Reaction score
U got in but ur not gonna go??? :/ apply for some other scholarships!!!
Noni can u plz shed some light on "OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS" thing?....i mean are there any MERIT scholarships,scholarships on good GPA etc?....i heard a guy got scholarship from SERVICE SHOES after getting in...is it true?

Reaction score
U got in but ur not gonna go??? :/ apply for some other scholarships!!!
what other scholarships ????//////im screwwwed......i was hoping to get a lil' smthing but lums ppl think i got riches

nd it got me rethinking if NUST's a better opt for engg.....maybe it ws for the best....but that still doesnt mean im not crying over it

Reaction score
Noni can u plz shed some light on "OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS" thing?....i mean are there any MERIT scholarships,scholarships on good GPA etc?....i heard a guy got scholarship from SERVICE SHOES after getting in...is it true?
Ya give details how he got the scholarship. cuz the guy who came to my house for physical verification did mention something abt "servis shoes"

Reaction score
how does one get 'other scholarships'?
And where to apply?

Because now i think my aid will get rejected too. :/

Reaction score
As far as i know, FA students are getting decisions today but lums will send decisions for non aid students soon as well..that much is confirmed so keep praying :D

Reaction score

I heard Alot of ppl talking about those scholarships!!!
& the service shoe's thing was true! i dont have exact details about! Lakin 2-3 ppl got in with help from different firms!

Bdw, cant you apply for a student loan..? The policy is that after you get done with ur studies, you start paying the bank from ur salary!!

Reaction score
& the service shoe's thing was true! i dont have exact details about! Lakin 2-3 ppl got in with help from different firms!

Bdw, cant you apply for a student loan..? The policy is that after you get done with ur studies, you start paying them from ur salary!!
isnt that for post graduate ppl,,,,i dont think undr grads get student loans........nd By the way, if one is a girl nd have applied for electrical, can they go in potent research rather than the typical paki "teaching" field with lums degree, since they said in their prospectus abt how majority grads frm sse get into the field of education...which seems like a dead career to me

Reaction score

Bdw, cant you apply for a student loan..? The policy is that after you get done with ur studies, you start paying the bank from ur salary!!

the student loan thing isnt for UG students :/