• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I dont know abut ACF but CS has among the best job prospects around the world. And according the the CS dept head here CS graduates had the fastest employment compared to any other department at LUMS including MBA etc.
Anyone else? :(

Reaction score
For all people applying to England, the tension mounts! May 8th is the deadline to reply to the offers made by British universities and if LUMS doesn't reply by then, its a problem because either you say yes and go UK or you say no and risk not going to a university if LUMS doesn't take you. Waaah!

Reaction score
I called admission office yesterday. They told me that NOP scholars (Those whose interview was conducted) will get their acceptances in a week. How come so late Lums? Ican't wait no more. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
I called admission office yesterday. They told me that NOP scholars (Those whose interview was conducted) will get their acceptances in a week. How come so late Lums? Ican't wait no more. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
whats ur application status??? they didnt select u in any of your selected fields?

Reaction score
For all people applying to England, the tension mounts! May 8th is the deadline to reply to the offers made by British universities and if LUMS doesn't reply by then, its a problem because either you say yes and go UK or you say no and risk not going to a university if LUMS doesn't take you. Waaah!
Asad here is a suggestion...see from site the contact number of RABIA AHMAD HOD admissions....call her DIRECTLY......tell her ur a overseas applicant...cant visit personally....than tell her about ur stanford etc status n may 8 deadline to send acceptance there(tell her u can scan n email the acceptance from stanford etc if she want proof)...than ask her if she can KINDLY do anything to tell ur status BEFORE may 8....i n hopeful lums people will understand as ur problem is genuine....further GUD LUCK!

Reaction score
I.A hopefully!
Lol its quite a big deal that I watched it :D I mean considering how i use to hate it :p
Lol okaay than we both agree that 007 is W.O.W & B.E.T.T.E.R & end the cyber war :D :D
& lums agree's on awesome stuf..considering that co-incedentally lums loves what i love so yay me :p xD

And you don't hate it anymore, thats the magic of Batman :p
Jeez never! :p
I hope you're right :D

Reaction score
i cant decide whether to accept lums or reject the offer and rely on getting into medical... :/

Reaction score
i dont want medicine badly... but it seems like a more practical option since even after fin aid lums will b ery expensive putting extra strain on my parents...
You think you can get into govt med colleges? Because private colleges are expensive as well.

Reaction score
You think you can get into govt med colleges? Because private colleges are expensive as well.
yeah im talking abt govt medical colleges.. but the problem is its really hard to gett in the good govt med colleges...

Reaction score
i dont want medicine badly... but it seems like a more practical option since even after fin aid lums will b ery expensive putting extra strain on my parents...
But you can get Finaid after you first year as well..my brothers friend did the same thing when they were in lums..he paid for the first year then e told lums that he can no longer afford lums so he would have to drop out but then lums decided to give him aid!

Reaction score
As far as i remember u got 70% aid....thats VERY decent aid......getting in to good gvmnt medical clg in pak is REAL hard....the competition is HUGE....cant u accept lums offer than go for medical....if u get in than withdraw from lums...u wl be given refund according to refund policy...if God forbit u cant get into gvmnt medical clgz than lums wld be there....private med clgz r even more expensive than lums.....around 6 lacs a year tution fee....30 lacs for mbbs....

Reaction score
As far as i remember u got 70% aid....thats VERY decent aid......getting in to good gvmnt medical clg in pak is REAL hard....the competition is HUGE....cant u accept lums offer than go for medical....if u get in than withdraw from lums...u wl be given refund according to refund policy...if God forbit u cant get into gvmnt medical clgz than lums wld be there....private med clgz r even more expensive than lums.....around 6 lacs a year tution fee....30 lacs for mbbs....

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ... I'm Syed Fahad Sethi ..... I'm a ravian ... I took lcat this year but unfortunately haven't got any sort of update yet except "submitted" .... I've been following you guys since the very begining on this forum ... sharukh, reesh , rubab , a german man 4726 etc .... All of you guys are extremely cool and poised unlike me :p Btw as the days are passing my heart is tending to get out of my mouth ... LUMS has created a huge buzzzz of insecurity around me .... But I.A Allah Tallah will get us admitted into LUMS and will allow us the opportunity to provide felicity to our parents I.A .

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ... I'm Syed Fahad Sethi ..... I'm a ravian ... I took lcat this year but unfortunately haven't got any sort of update yet except "submitted" .... I've been following you guys since the very begining on this forum ... sharukh, reesh , rubab , a german man 4726 etc .... All of you guys are extremely cool and poised unlike me :p Btw as the days are passing my heart is tending to get out of my mouth ... LUMS has created a huge buzzzz of insecurity around me .... But I.A Allah Tallah will get us admitted into LUMS and will allow us the opportunity to provide felicity to our parents I.A .
Nice Lins BRO :D Good luck