• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Lol...Showing off about a uni that you personally think is over-rated?? awwwwwwww kiddo go practice ur lines somewhere & make sure they coordinate, yeah?
Just noticed. Many people defending lums here and getting dreams are Female. Weird. I thought they are the more mature gender.
Who exactly showed off? Just stated the facts. Actually, you need to take grammar lessons too if you by any chance get in LUMS. Take note.

Reaction score
Lol...Showing off about a uni that you personally think is over-rated?? awwwwwwww kiddo go practice ur lines somewhere & make sure they coordinate, yeah?
I swear, I'm actually hoping someone from LUMS sees this. That was a cheap shot, dude. Noni, it seriously isn't worth it. We don't need to convince him why LUMS is awesome. Some people just can't understand.

Reaction score
I swear, I'm actually hoping someone from LUMS sees this. That was a cheap shot, dude. Noni, it seriously isn't worth it. We don't need to convince him why LUMS is awesome. Some people just can't understand.
What can i more expect from people who actually get happy to hear someone dropping their LUMS offer. I lost my hope in humanity when i saw people saying 'my this friend is not going for lums because they dont have the money to pay, yaay' Pathetic people. You are.

Reaction score
What can i more expect from people who actually get happy to hear someone dropping their LUMS offer. I lost my hope in humanity when i saw people saying 'my this friend is not going for lums because they dont have the money to pay, yaay' Pathetic people. You are.
Okay come on relax now dude! This argument is going no where..if people are so desperate to get into lums then i really don't see why you or anyone should have a problem with that..and anyways if you indeed only wanted to know why people are this anxious to get into lums, there are tonnes of politer ways to phrase your comments..
You know how many apply in NUST or IBA or Aga khan? Come again.
Well sir, you see. I got the admission and your's is still in process and that for the school of humanities. :D So, aloha burn! Ow.
oh and this was a really pathetic comment..like seriously..

Reaction score
Okay come on relax now dude! This argument is going no where..if people are so desperate to get into lums then i really don't see why you or anyone should have a problem with that..and anyways if you indeed only wanted to know why people are this anxious to get into lums, there are tonnes of politer ways to phrase your comments..

oh and this was a really pathetic comment..like seriously..

The way actually people who are still to get in LUMS are defending it by replying rudely made my mood to nail them.

Oh, you dont have to tell me. I know it wasnt a good comment. But sometimes you have to get to the level of the idiots to shut their mouths.

Reaction score
Just noticed. Many people defending lums here and getting dreams are Female. Weird. I thought they are the more mature gender.
Lol dont worry my 2100 sat score & 7 A's will help me get admission somewhere. Oh wait it did help me get into NYU. the only difference is i don't go around telling the world. unlike some druggies :p

Reaction score
Dude you Seriously need To Get Your head out of your Ass. Ranking Are Subjective All That matters is the job placement. Do You know MIT is not no 1 in tines higher Education Engineering Ranking? Theyre Subjective. They Dont mean Alot. Oh And btw lums has better job prospets Than NUST. FYI students have gone to microsoft from LUMs sse. So your facts Are simply Bullshit. And the lines youre using, wow you seriously need to prove your point. And what proof is There you Got in? If youd had been Admitted you wouldnt be here checking This place. So Dont bullshit

Reaction score
NYU? You should have gone for it. I dint have the money to go to Uni of Miami. I was offered 100 percent scholarship. Not the living expenses though. :3
Oh yeah druggy. Wanna smoke a joint some time? -_-

Reaction score
Dude you Seriously need To Get Your head out of your Ass. Ranking Are Subjective All That matters is the job placement. Do You know MIT is not no 1 in tines higher Education Engineering Ranking? Theyre Subjective. They Dont mean Alot. Oh And btw lums has better job prospets Than NUST. FYI students have gone to microsoft from LUMs sse. So your facts Are simply Bullshit. And the lines youre using, wow you seriously need to prove your point. And what proof is There you Got in? If youd had been Admitted you wouldnt be here checking This place. So Dont bullshit

MIT is an Ivy League university. Speaks volume of its status the word 'Ivy' itself. You dont have to stoop to the level of comparing MIT to LUMS now. XD
What proof do you have? And no. Most of the microsoft students are from GIKI and FAST. I would rather say that the word bullshit you used. You better use it for your own post now. Which seems like some kindergarten has written it down. I came here to just ask the question about all the fuss, nothing admission related. So invalid point.

Reaction score
NYU? You should have gone for it. I dint have the money to go to Uni of Miami. I was offered 100 percent scholarship. Not the living expenses though. :3
Oh yeah druggy. Wanna smoke a joint some time? -_-

Yeah i should have.
though your case was exceptional. You should have gone, they have good rehabs there :]

Reaction score
MIT is an Ivy League university. Speaks volume of its status the word 'Ivy' itself. You dont have to stoop to the level of comparing MIT to LUMS now. XD
What proof do you have? And no. Most of the microsoft students are from GIKI and FAST. I would rather say that the word bullshit you used. You better use it for your own post now. Which seems like some kindergarten has written it down. I came here to just ask the question about all the fuss, nothing admission related. So invalid point.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Brother
MIT Is NOOOOOT an IVY League.

Reaction score
Yeah i should have.
though your case was exceptional. You should have gone, they have good rehabs there :]
Oh well, you still can. Transfer student?
Heard they provide students from other countries english lessons too. ;p

Reaction score
I never compared MIT to LUMS. I said rankings are subjective. You cannot select university solely on Ranking. You have bullshit points, and youre just saying shit, you dont even have your facts right. So stop saying "Im just stating facts". Youre bullshitting and you dont know shit.