• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I never compared MIT to LUMS. I said rankings are subjective. You cannot select university solely on Ranking. You have bullshit points, and youre just saying shit, you dont even have your facts right. So stop saying "Im just stating facts". Youre bullshitting and you dont know shit.
You have bullshit that bullshit this. Seriously dude. Do you know any other word other than bullshit or you have always bullshit on your mind. Whoops. The irony.

Reaction score
sure. Ill take those classes the moment i reach JFK airport :p you could come aswell but than agian, you'll need some scholarship?? Spent all of daddy's money on drugs??
I believe you must have started seeing dreams and must have started preparing a laundry list. LOL
Nah. What are friends for. ;)

Reaction score
I believe you must have started seeing dreams and must have started preparing a laundry list. LOL
Nah. What are friends for. ;)

i dont need to dream about stuff that r within my reach :p
dude go some place where you matter!! Seems like you have had a rough childhood..
hope you get over all the insecurities you have!

because i have been taught manners ill congratulate you on ur admission into lums!! & stop wasting my time arguing with some "no.mercy" guy :p

Reaction score
i am dieing of this waiting thing... no responce from lums.. this was probably the last list ;/

Reaction score
People i want to ask you one thing. Why so much fuss about LUMS? i am reading replies on this thread and people are like nuts. Dreaming/planning and what not. Its not a frigging Ivy league university and not even the best Engineering school even in Pakistan. It is just famous for its SDSB school and for its drugs, partying. If you are so desperate for drugs and parties which seems like from the replies than May God be with you.

Before you blaze your guns on me, i have got in LUMS. SDSB.
dude! seriously...LOL! "i got into SDSB n i dont want people to go for lums cox itx all about drugs and partying" hahaha are you kidding?
we might look crazy but what so ever you are saying clearly shows who has gone nuts :ROFLMAO: