• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
oh well now you know..its the one object which somehow seems to be the final destination of anyone who dares speak against the mqm..sigh..IK was to remove that fear..he will one day

No IK cant remove the fear bro. It's our faith in Allah that does. I am not trying to underplay the need of a good leader, trust me. Individual level pay bhi bari effort hoti hai. Then the leaders direct.
And see here we are talking about the party(mqm) whos leader is so BRAVE , REVOLUTIONARY, that he doesn't have the guts to enter Pak. Coward of cowards

Reaction score
MGSHSS- Everyone`s in for Economics. Its going to be a tough going then.. People please choose Politics, its a very promising career. Leave space, so I can get into Eco :D

Reaction score
Noni khan I just realized, you applied for accommodation, right? You should call them up on Monday and ask them to update your portal, because you need to answer a bunch of questions regarding your room-mate preferences.

Ill call them asap!! first thing Monday morning :D