• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Maths ne mere sath wo kia , jo zardari ne 5 saal pakitan k saath kiya!! ;p
Vector aur complex no ko pta nahi kia hogaya thaa!!
Woh dono toh puray hi miss hogaye. Although vector ka pehla part hoga tha.
Pata nahi kya scene hai yaar. Har banday kay answer faraq hain confirm bhi kuch nahi horaha..

Reaction score
does anyone know when the next list will be out? and did anyone get a rejection as yet? It's weird no one got a rejection so far. Last year many people got rejections in May!

Reaction score
does anyone know when the next list will be out? and did anyone get a rejection as yet? It's weird no one got a rejection so far. Last year many people got rejections in May!

this 's been freaking me out too...pta nae kia scene hai :/ i hope we both get our acceptances soon...u've applied for which school?

Reaction score
this 's been freaking me out too...pta nae kia scene hai :/ i hope we both get our acceptances soon...u've applied for which school?
I know right! I applied to SDSB, economics and humanities. Kuch bhi offer kar dain yaar.
What about you? Are you from Lahore?

Reaction score
I got into SDSB and ive never studied buisness .. doing pre engineering..
so just wanted to know if i need to study during the summers ._.
like A levels buisness books, maybe?

Reaction score
.Same here.I studied pre-engineering.

Reaction score
Also please can someone tell me the exact date of the session starting.plz send me the link.
also when is the o-week and are our parents invited to attend or is it only for students.

Reaction score
Math was pathetic! Soch soch kar thak gaya tha :cry: I just really hope s1 goes well..chem p4 was also really tough :/
Yeah i agree.....today was like the worst ever exam day of my life........I had a hard time keeping myself awake in the math paper after the tiring and disastrous chem paper.......I am mentally preparing myself to get the first ever B on my CIE transcripts.......

Reaction score
.Same here.I studied pre-engineering.
Pre-engineering here too. I think most of us who got into the Business Schools have not studied it ever. I was also thinking to study a few Eco books during these holidays but most seniors recommended ` Dont study a thing. Business subjects are way easier than engineering. Enjoy these holidays to the max, because for the first time in your lives, the future is secure` :D

Reaction score
Pre-engineering here too. I think most of us who got into the Business Schools have not studied it ever. I was also thinking to study a few Eco books during these holidays but most seniors recommended ` Dont study a thing. Business subjects are way easier than engineering. Enjoy these holidays to the max, because for the first time in your lives, the future is secure` :D
Well i had economics and chem, math and physics :D And i never wanted to do engineering..even when i started A levels :p

Reaction score
This was written on their website :" ECON 100 is a remedial course offered for students with little background in economic analysis. It is not a core course and will not count towards the 51 credit hours Economics major requirements". So clearly people don't need to study Eco in the summer.