• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Does anybody know the exact procedure for oversees students? ...i mean the whole fee process because I havent received the mail from LUMS yet n the deadline is approaching so I dont know if I can wait for the package :eek:
I have the same issue....I just got the email today that I was accepted but 9 days isn't enough for depositing fees and I haven't even made up my mind yet. I emailed LUMS though so hopefully they reply soon:)

Reaction score
I have the same issue....I just got the email today that I was accepted but 9 days isn't enough for depositing fees and I haven't even made up my mind yet. I emailed LUMS though so hopefully they reply soon:)
Same thing.I got an email that they have tcs me the letter and I haven't got it till now.only 10 days are remaining.I called lUMS and my dad requested if we can just scan them the letter rather than posting them because this would take another 7 days and deadline will pass.

Reaction score
Pre-engineering here too. I think most of us who got into the Business Schools have not studied it ever. I was also thinking to study a few Eco books during these holidays but most seniors recommended ` Dont study a thing. Business subjects are way easier than engineering. Enjoy these holidays to the max, because for the first time in your lives, the future is secure` :D

great! i just dont wanna regret this later ._. and end up changing my school to sse
because im the first kid whose getting into the buisness side..

Reaction score
and should I study accounts and business in summers.I have no idea how is accounting and economics.

Reaction score
and should I study accounts and business in summers.I have no idea how is accounting and economics.

Reaction score

I have also studied physics. chemistry and maths in A level and got into SDSB. I have asked some seniors, they said it would be helpful to you if you study some basics of accounting and economics in summers. If you dont, then there will not be much problem but you have to study hard in the 1st year. There will be a slightly disadvantage to the science students as compared to the business ones.

Reaction score
So how is it going guys!!!!!!! I submitted my LUMS acceptance today and am waiting for their confirmation, do they email us or something??????By the ways guys,why doeslumsask us to send our certificates sttested copies again by july 1st when we already sent them in admission process, its completely over me........

Reaction score
So how is it going guys!!!!!!! I submitted my LUMS acceptance today and am waiting for their confirmation, do they email us or something??????By the ways guys,why doeslumsask us to send our certificates sttested copies again by july 1st when we already sent them in admission process, its completely over me........
Is it writn on ur aceptbce lettr or somethng .... I thnk thy asked sumited by 1 sep sumthing.../???
ru internatnal studnt?

Reaction score
OK my patience is seriously beginning to run out. It's been a month of watchful checking. The exams have finished, yet LUMS is still keeping me waiting. First I thought that it was just my international applicant status which was stopping me but anushey got hers and other international people are getting have been getting theirs for ages. I highly doubt my chances now and its just kind of a buzzkill. Pleaase hurry LUMS!

Reaction score
OK my patience is seriously beginning to run out. It's been a month of watchful checking. The exams have finished, yet LUMS is still keeping me waiting. First I thought that it was just my international applicant status which was stopping me but anushey got hers and other international people are getting have been getting theirs for ages. I highly doubt my chances now and its just kind of a buzzkill. Pleaase hurry LUMS!
Hang in there! I am in the same boat. Surprisingly, NOBODY has received a rejection as yet. Even I am doubting my chances because the seats are getting full every day! :(

Reaction score
You said Lums contacted you, right? Don`t worry mate. InshAllah you`ll get in.

Reaction score
To make sure they are not fake.
They are attested by British council. And they also keep you originals for some days after you come to lums.

Reaction score
I've been reading all your comments for about a month now. Thought I'd comment too. I applied to Lums. Half of my friends got in and I still didn't. And I'm seriously losing it because I've not wanted anything so badly. I don't want to apply to LSE or Nust. I want Lums :( You know what the worst part is? Some people I know like the back of my hand who're not even that good in studies or creativity or anything, got in. I'm happy for them but it makes me feel like a loser. You guys will laugh, read this:

You know you've lost it when you dream about having a cheese burger in Lums's supermarket keh pass wala cafeteria for three consecutive nights.

You know you've lost it when you go like "OMG DID YOU GET YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER?"
when your friend is like "I have some thing to tell you." And then after your reply she's like "no silly Ayesha , I'm getting married!!!!!." And you're like, "pffft okay. I thought acceptance letter aya tumhe."

You know you've lost it when whilst congratulating a friend on her acceptance in Lums, you feel like crying your heart out and stabbing yourself with a fork.

You know you've lost it, when the thought of seducing Lums's forty year old admission director crosses your mind.

You know you've lost it when you run like crazy when the bell rings , thinking the post man is here.

You know you've lost it, when you tell your driver to stand outside the gate, in case Lums people forgot your address, every morning.

You know you've lost it when you stalk every single person who made it to Lums class of 2017 on facebook and abuse their covers.

You know you've lost it when your mom is on the phone with an aunty and you go all ninja mode saying "I KNOW IT'S A CALL FROM LUMS- I KNOW THEY SAID SOME THING ABOUT MY TRANSCRIPT!"

You know you've lost it, when the Lums site blocks you for spamming their questionnaire page and you have to tell your cousin to check your admission status after every forty minutes.

You know you've lost it when you have I love Lums written on your left arm with a permanent marker and get slapped by your mom.

You know you've lost it when you drive the present luminites in your facebook list mad by asking them about Lums.

You know you've lost it when rather than focusing on your upcoming exams, you're falling in love with a building and telling every khusra on the street who doesn't know what lums is to pray that you make it by giving them hundred rupees.

Reaction score
I've been reading all your comments for about a month now. Thought I'd comment too. I applied to Lums. Half of my friends got in and I still didn't. And I'm seriously losing it because I've not wanted anything so badly. I don't want to apply to LSE or Nust. I want Lums :( You know what the worst part is? Some people I know like the back of my hand who're not even that good in studies or creativity or anything, got in. I'm happy for them but it makes me feel like a loser. You guys will laugh, read this:

You know you've lost it when you dream about having a cheese burger in Lums's supermarket keh pass wala cafeteria for three consecutive nights.

You know you've lost it when you go like "OMG DID YOU GET YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER?"
when your friend is like "I have some thing to tell you." And then after your reply she's like "no silly Ayesha , I'm getting married!!!!!." And you're like, "pffft okay. I thought acceptance letter aya tumhe."

You know you've lost it when whilst congratulating a friend on her acceptance in Lums, you feel like crying your heart out and stabbing yourself with a fork.

You know you've lost it, when the thought of seducing Lums's forty year old admission director crosses your mind.

You know you've lost it when you run like crazy when the bell rings , thinking the post man is here.

You know you've lost it, when you tell your driver to stand outside the gate, in case Lums people forgot your address, every morning.

You know you've lost it when you stalk every single person who made it to Lums class of 2017 on facebook and abuse their covers.

You know you've lost it when your mom is on the phone with an aunty and you go all ninja mode saying "I KNOW IT'S A CALL FROM LUMS- I KNOW THEY SAID SOME THING ABOUT MY TRANSCRIPT!"

You know you've lost it, when the Lums site blocks you for spamming their questionnaire page and you have to tell your cousin to check your admission status after every forty minutes.

You know you've lost it when you have I love Lums written on your left arm with a permanent marker and get slapped by your mom.

You know you've lost it when you drive the present luminites in your facebook list mad by asking them about Lums.

You know you've lost it when rather than focusing on your upcoming exams, you're falling in love with a building and telling every khusra on the street who doesn't know what lums is to pray that you make it by giving them hundred rupees.

Hey dont worry! you'll get in... i know the wait is agonizing but keep ur hopes high, pray and concentrate on ur pprs for now... it wont do you any good by not studying for ur exams! IA you'll get in :)
btw did u apply for fin aid?

Reaction score

Arghh. Pakola peeo chill karo.

Reaction score

Seducing the director might've actually worked! You never know with men:giggle:

Reaction score

Half of the things are true for me. lol.

Reaction score

You are not alone. I have a response but its too much work and im on my phone. THIS sums it up
http://16as.blogspot.de/2012/11/lums-culture-and-bit-of-patriotism.html

:) BUT YES!