• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
guys.......just got back from a long bus ride from spain. incredibly tired but just HAD to come here...................................i got in! not sure if its conditional or unconditional, no letter but the portal says offered. so incredibly happy. I'm coming home

Reaction score
guys.......just got back from a long bus ride from spain. incredibly tired but just HAD to come here...................................i got in! not sure if its conditional or unconditional, no letter but the portal says offered. so incredibly happy. I'm coming home
Duuuude, that's awesome :D :D :D Congrats :D Try emailing and asking them if it's conditional, I really dunno about IB. Congrats again and hope to see you in August :D Btw, now I can finally tell you to join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/lumsclassof2017/ :p

Reaction score

Finally! Congrats! :)

Reaction score
news and announcement of lums portal is change to "." Idk they are playing with us xD Still hoping they update my portal :)))

Reaction score
Haha yeah! I'll probably end up with a BBCC.
I'm hoping to score a few A's.the papers were pretty tough so the grade boundary should be low. IA, we'll all meet the condition. Are you applying for other unis? I'm going to be taking classes for the NUST entrance exam. Not applying to any others though. Itni bhi himmat nahi hai :p

Reaction score
I'm hoping to score a few A's.the papers were pretty tough so the grade boundary should be low. IA, we'll all meet the condition. Are you applying for other unis? I'm going to be taking classes for the NUST entrance exam. Not applying to any others though. Itni bhi himmat nahi hai :p

Nust intelligence test is far more then SAT general maths..Hope u Qualify for it but instead of NUST business school I will prefer LSE

Reaction score
i got an interview call a few days back. i gave the lmat on 19th may

i just received a call from my cuzn and one of his frnd's got admission and got called to submit the fees. i still have not recvd any word 4m lums people either rejection or acceptance or interview :S this is very frustrating :(

Reaction score

Nah. It's LUMS or nothing. Actually, I am waiting for HKUST :p But with BBCC I ain't getting in nowhere but LUMS. :D

Reaction score
Nust intelligence test is far more then SAT general maths..Hope u Qualify for it but instead of NUST business school I will prefer LSE

I'm applying for Engineering/MBBS/Applied Biosciences at NUST so yeah I need to take the classes. The science tests are all FSc.
Nah. It's LUMS or nothing. Actually, I am waiting for HKUST :p But with BBCC I ain't getting in nowhere but LUMS. :D
Hahahh xD I know what you mean, bro. Hong Kong? That's an awesome uni. Sadly, my options abroad all involve self-payment which is WAAAYYY too much.

Reaction score

they already rejected me :( It was the only university I applied outside Pakistan. I showed my expected grades as AAB and still they rejected me :/ Should have applied to HKU instead >.<