• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Yes, a friend of mine got his rejection letter.. I called Lums they say the applicants who havent recieved anything.. their decisions will be given at the end of June.

Reaction score
was the second list released or is not ? And are the admissions and rejections coming out to be random ? :\

Reaction score
For guyz who are gonna give NUST engineering test.....well its NOOOT at all difficult especially compared to lums...lums test was awsmm(made one THINK)...nust test was straight forward....u knw fsc books n its piece of cake....simple formulae...TIME hwever z short n u need to be QUICK...well i gave it just for EXPERIENCE (before i got lums offer)...n got 129/200 without studying a SINGLE word(ddnt study cz i had another chance after examz n wz busy in clg in those days)....so if u do like seriously study than 160+ are easy......
PS:if u get lums SSE(EE intention)...dont even THINK about NUST....lums has like NO MATCH....from QUALITY of education to career prospects to facilities....

Reaction score
does anyone knows how long it takes collegeboard to send SAT scores to LUMS via mail(post) cuz they asked me to resend them the scores. Asad Shabbir..any idea

Reaction score
does anyone knows how long it takes collegeboard to send SAT scores to LUMS via mail(post) cuz they asked me to resend them the scores. Asad Shabbir..any idea

Im not sure but the last time i checked, it took them at least 5 weeks..you can confirm from college board..or you can ask lums if you can send a copy of your scores yourself like I did..

Reaction score
Im not sure but the last time i checked, it took them at least 5 weeks..you can confirm from college board..or you can ask lums if you can send a copy of your scores yourself like I did..
can I send the rush hour report to LUMS?Actaully I send them the copy of scores myself but they are asking for the orginal one directly from collegeboard when they sent me the confirmation letter.Didn't they ask u for that?

Reaction score
What i did was, i sent them the copy of my scores i got from collegeboard..apparently lums had no issue with that..you can ask them..shouldn't be a problem
was it an original copy becuz I have a copy of which it is written "unofficial score report"

Reaction score
For all the DAN BROWN fans out there.....his new novel inferno FULL IN PDF.....ENJOY!!;)

Attachments

• Inferno_Brown_Dan.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Adeel Ahmed FSc isn't that easy, man :/ I'm applying for Applied Biosciences and no offence, but I also need to study Bio which is twice as bad as Math :/ How're you studying for it? I attended an academy today, but it was horrible. Teachers were just reaching 1st Year and not explaining a thing. I think I'm going to study it myself and just try my best.

Reaction score
was it an original copy becuz I have a copy of which it is written "unofficial score report"

I dont know, I had collegeboard send it to them but they later emailed me again and said that I had to send them a score report. I was of course unsure of what report to send them as I was given nothing. What I ended up doing was that I went on the Collegeboard website and used the snipping tool on Windows to take a snapshot of the page and then sent that to them.

The best thing you can do is to simply call them and ask them. It might be a bit annoying to get hold of a reasonable person but can really clarify everything. Good luck and let me know if you have any other problems :)

Reaction score
Adeel Ahmed FSc isn't that easy, man :/ I'm applying for Applied Biosciences and no offence, but I also need to study Bio which is twice as bad as Math :/ How're you studying for it? I attended an academy today, but it was horrible. Teachers were just reaching 1st Year and not explaining a thing. I think I'm going to study it myself and just try my best.
Its NOT difficult....u just need to be flexible n willing to learn some new things.....eg in maths calculus is same everywhere...no dfrnce if u hv done A levels or fsc....geometry is also no problem.....trigonometry is a bit different bt u jst need basics....algebra DIFFERS....in that neglect mathematical induction(no need in mcqz)....dont give mch time to binomial theorem(too detailed in fsc)...ignore MATRICES long(last two ex of fsc part 1 chap 3)....focus on sequences n permutation(chap 6 n 7)...thats it......physics is no problem(very easy fsc books)....chem is problematic....for that focus more on part 1 book n ignore part 2(organic chem seldom cmz in mcqz).....for biology i ddnt study it so no idea:p

Reaction score
Well reesh ONE thing i cant understand....why are u studying FSC n where u intend to apply?...i mean u hav got LUMS...its simply the BEST.....in my opinion its no use bothering yourslf wd othr thngs whn u already have got the best there is.....i hav already given NET bt i m nt gonna even bother applying to nust....its CHILL n ENJOY time for those who hav got into lums:p