• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Its NOT difficult....u just need to be flexible n willing to learn some new things.....eg in maths calculus is same everywhere...no dfrnce if u hv done A levels or fsc....geometry is also no problem.....trigonometry is a bit different bt u jst need basics....algebra DIFFERS....in that neglect mathematical induction(no need in mcqz)....dont give mch time to binomial theorem(too detailed in fsc)...ignore MATRICES long(last two ex of fsc part 1 chap 3)....focus on sequences n permutation(chap 6 n 7)...thats it......physics is no problem(very easy fsc books)....chem is problematic....for that focus more on part 1 book n ignore part 2(organic chem seldom cmz in mcqz).....for biology i ddnt study it so no idea:p

wow .... thanks alot..... seems like u have done the NUST test ?> how did it go ?

talking abut maths ..... what about conic section and integration and differentiation ?

Reaction score
can anybody tell me kae nust business school ka math section fsc based hoga ya sat based?

Reaction score
Do they inform about your position : either rejected or on waiting list , or it remains as the same old "submitted" ?

Reaction score
Two of my friends (Karachi) got rejections. One got it last week and one of them got it today. Both applied for SSE. Didnt have much hope since their tests were bad.

Reaction score
5 of my friends got their rejection letters yesterday...Today is 15th as the LUMS said.... :D fingers crossed haye kya banay ga :ppP

Reaction score
did anyone receive a waitlist letter? Moiz Tariq what do you mean by 15th?

by 15th i mean last week I mailed lums and they said all applicants will get their admission decision by 15th of june rejection/waiting/accepted.
but i called Lums today and they said all decision will come till end of june :///