• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I got a call from lums financial aid department on 14th may they were asking for some documents and they interviewed my father on phone about finacial aid. But i haven't got any acceptance or rejection letter yet. Two other people from my college also got a call from lums finacial aid department on the same day and they are also waiting for result.

Reaction score
mine SAT score has still not been received by LUMS directly from collegeboard and last date to send is 20th june.Anyone else facing the same thing..?

Reaction score
looks like those who were waiting have got their rejections :( because the discussion is now dead :p

Reaction score
yep most of my friends got their rejection letters :( me and another friend are waiting she got 8 A* in o levels and her test went well i dont know why lums want to kill us :p
And YES WE WILL GET IN IA :) do pray for me and my friend :)

Reaction score
yep most of my friends got their rejection letters :( me and another friend are waiting she got 8 A* in o levels and her test went well i dont know why lums want to kill us :p
And YES WE WILL GET IN IA :) do pray for me and my friend :)
8A*s and no acceptance, howz that even possible :O

Reaction score
but mainay to rejections ka hi suna hai june mai abi tak koi acceptance nai suni :( par iA ho jai ga umeed achi rakhni chayeh :)

Reaction score
No letter till now , But using my resources A.O incharge I guess her name is rabia she sent my mail of rejection :p
it's just 1 page in which they have stated about thousands of students apply we are sorry that u are not addmited to lums this year good luck for future Uni's :p

What kind of source did you use? I also want to know my admission status. :/

Reaction score
I think the acceptances ended the moment they removed that notice of admissions from the portal.. now they r just sending rejections.. :(