• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

practicals.............

Reaction score
yeah princess zahra me too.. any preidctions on practicals 33 of chemistry physics and biology... just pm them to me too ....thanks a million in advance :!:

Reaction score
princess zehra!!!!!!!can u plz plz pm me tooooo,abt the predictions of practicals chem ppr33 and phy ppr 33!thaaaanks:D

Reaction score
@princesszahara can u pm me on chem pract 35? Or just any other variants plz D: im prob too late

Reaction score
@princesszahara could u pm me about chem, physics, bio practical pleasee ? thankxxxx

Reaction score
Hey people. Does anyone know how many questions were in the 34 variant of chem Paper 3 this session ?!?

Reaction score
has anyone already sit for the papper33 chem?????
just post the questions

Reaction score
when you belong to zone 1 in AS level do we have to do variant 3 or 4 or 5 in practical chemistry biology physics ANY IDEA FOR CHEN BIO PHY PRACTICAL MATERIAL JUNE 2013

Reaction score
Hey if anyone knows anything about the variant 33 for physics and chemistry PLEASE share. Thanks in advance AND best of luck to you :)