• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Predict the threshold of Chemistry P42?

Reaction score
if the paper was on 100 points, yhen the threshold would be around 70-75... coz only few questions were tricky...

Reaction score
The paper was utterly based on pure common sense -.-
Even I didn't study a few topics in Section A, but people who did are sure of almost an 80..
& just to let you know that's the majority.

Reaction score
Aquarian, thats just the people you know?
A lot of people are like me? Utterly nikame and don't study at all.
I mean i did study but not like that.. :/ I had to make pure guesses for every answer and just so you know, applications in some of the previous years were easy, too.

Reaction score
Umm Tuckletoe, You don't really need to call yourself a nikama -.-
Atleast you made guesses aur guesses jhak maar ke nahi aati
Just go pray fo a better result now =)

Reaction score
this paper was pure crap... there was no question at all from Energetics and reaction kinetics, and the equilibria one wasn't purely equilibria..
these are the things i'm good at...

i studied all the NMR, Mass Spctrometry and DNA RNA stuffs and there wasn't any of these.

I'm UNLUCKY, that's the only way i can describe my situation.

if its around 55 i'm gonna make it. but if it's higher.. i wont get A. what the hell

Reaction score
yr ppl kia hogya ha .. paper was dificult !!! dna fingrprntng aj tk ni aya .. organic was terrible :S threshold 55-60 max !!

Reaction score
Section A BAddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ........am SCarEDdddd :( :cry: ..but section B was veryy easyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) lets just prayyyy gt fallsssss.......i think it will b around 60....