• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Prediction of Grade Thresholds for May-June 2012!

Reaction score
Okie lets all not brag and stuff, i seriously think we had easy papers :S
bt the fact remains tht most of the papers' curve's will be high :|
Okay Physics, that paper had up's and down's :S !

Bt lets hope fr the best! good luck peeps xx <3
i have been stalking u for a while (jk saw ur comments around from time to time) but u dont seem optimistic u think that u r not going to score but what if u unexpectedly scored? wont u be happy ? both chances r equal since u r not the one that makes the curve so whether we like it or not whatever we have done will remain the same but it's result is undetermined

Reaction score
i have been stalking u for a while (jk saw ur comments around from time to time) but u dont seem optimistic u think that u r not going to score but what if u unexpectedly scored? wont u be happy ? both chances r equal since u r not the one that makes the curve so whether we like it or not whatever we have done will remain the same but it's result is undetermined

Hmmm dont judge me if u dont knw me well :) but thank u, ill reconsider that! And i never said im not going to score, nor did i say i would've got the worst grades, We'll all do it inshaAllah! And speaking bout the curves, i NEVER mentioned that i make the curves! i give my options, so does the others, im pretty sure im not the only one who's nervous!
And what's done it done mate, im not arguing nor am i nagging ! :|

Reaction score
lol calm down i only found u kinda nervous just wanted to help and i know a lot of ppl r throwing their expectations and u have the right to do so am just saying that ppl most of the time r waaay offf regardles of their expectations :D anyways good luck isA we all get good grades :D

Reaction score
lol calm down i only found u kinda nervous just wanted to help and i know a lot of ppl r throwing their expectations and u have the right to do so am just saying that ppl most of the time r waaay offf regardles of their expectations :D anyways good luck isA we all get good grades :D

I am calmed haha x) yeah i knw some people are OVER tensed ._." well anyways,
Well thank u, good luck to u to :)