• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Predictions for type of question(topics) which can come for the Bio AS level paper 2 exam?

Reaction score
Is there a pattern for Bio papers, I figured one out for the chem one(although it hardly helped), however right now I have a lot on my plate, as I have 4 consecutive exams that I am studying for, and yes Biology is one of them, so thats why i cant sit and browse through all bio papers to figure out a pattern. Do you guys have any predictions or any pattern(however weak it might be) insights??

Reaction score
that's pretty much hard to guess i sat for 3 times already but i don't think i could guess the pattern that easily because you can't really predict what came out unless you read everything :s sorry. i'm having a hard time scoring atleast a B that's why i'm taking it again as a fourth and if i don't get a B i will not sit for another exam.

Reaction score
u have to study for erithing...i mean its just 14 topics buh make sure yhu focus on enzyme activity, transport in plants and animals and infectious diseases nd dont forget the heart buh yhu cn use residual knowledge on the easy ones

Reaction score
Two questions are definitely going to be from Ecology, Immunity. Infectious diseases has a high probability. These 3 questions are certain so learn these topics by heart. The rest can be from mitosis, transport in plants. Transport in heart is least likely to come as its been already asked for quite a few years. Eco, ID and immunity are asked almost every year! :)

Reaction score
Two questions are definitely going to be from Ecology, Immunity. Infectious diseases has a high probability. These 3 questions are certain so learn these topics by heart. The rest can be from mitosis, transport in plants. Transport in heart is least likely to come as its been already asked for quite a few years. Eco, ID and immunity are asked almost every year! :)
Yes transport in heart, I also think won't come, its a huge chapter so im thinking whether to cover it or not....

Reaction score
We never know...Studying everything is the best thing! :)
lol yeah, but its hard when you have to juggle 4 exams together in one week, and get like 3 days to study for them! god my time table SUCKS soooooo much!( Ihave a two weeks of holiday to study for 2 mcqs!!) hahaa

Reaction score
lol yeah, but its hard when you have to juggle 4 exams together in one week, and get like 3 days to study for them! god my time table SUCKS soooooo much!( Ihave a two weeks of holiday to study for 2 mcqs!!) hahaa
Yeah :) It will be so easy if the P2 was on June :D