• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparation Technique?

Reaction score
Asalamoalikum

My AS Levels exams are to be held this may june session.Wanted to ask about preparation techniques i should apply on my revision for the exams. I have Physics,Chem,Maths+Stats,Eco.
So what should i do now? Syllabus is almost complete.
Should i again do the syllabus and then do past papers?
or directly papers?
My first terms exams werent as expected especially chemistry............ should i start doing chemistry from start with more attention than other subjects.....and continue revision of others later?
Sorry for so many questions.

Thank You :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
W.S!

That's fast. I mean, most of the schools usually finish their AS / A2 syllabus in Feb's end, or even later.
Anyway, if I were you, I would do past papers after covering each topic. That's the best technique. Start revising again and do past papers alongside.

All the best!

Reaction score
Thank You

you mean i should do one topic then its related questions from papers and the other topic and then its questions from paper and so on......... ? what about subjects that require more time ........... e.g. in my case its chemistry ......i should start its revision before others or later when some time remains for papers?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No problem.

Not only past paper questions. The questions that you find at the end of each chapter. Other worksheet that you get in class etc. Just practise loads and loads of questions.
Not early. Just give more time to Chem. Take extra classes if you feel the need. Ask for help and you will be good. I.A!

Reaction score
in my case... i feel the harder subj shld be dun a lil everyday....
oderwise, everything looks hard (n boring) n u feel like A/levels r crrrazy!! n tht u can never do it :(