• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PREPARATION

Reaction score
Hey guys ............... about one month left for CIE JUNE 2011 SESSION !!! i wanted to know that how are you people preparing for the subjects namely maths,pkstd,physics,bio,chemistry n english? are you people doing ALL past papers of ALL OF THESE subjects (except english) or a few cuz i am also having mocks from this monday.............or your preparation method is different.....??? :shock: :? isnt it difficult to do all the papers of these subjects in the given time??

thanks in advance

Reaction score
Before Mocks I did topical past papers, now I would do yearly past papers.
For English, one of my friend advised me to solve comprehension past papers for 5, 6 years and practice compositions as well.
I also believe that one month is very less for seven subjects but if I think we'll be able to do it if we make a proper timetable and adhere to it.

Reaction score
Don't give a damn about mocks, keep preparing for your finals because that is what counts in the end. Past papers are really important. For sciences and maths you should solve atleast 8 years of past papers. This is the best preparation as you know where you stand. There is still alot of time. Start the past papers by april 15th and you'll be done by may and then you can start revising from books again. For english, just practice comprehensions and essays and have them checked by a teacher. Learn from the mistakes.

Reaction score
I WAS WORRIED CUZ ONE PAST PAPERS CONSUMES ALOT OF TIME ........ and there are many with 3 papers (mcq,theory n atp)......they may leave us too tired

Reaction score
MAKE A PLAN LIKE ON ONE DAY YOU WILL DO THESE PAST PAPERS AND FOR ENGLISH LOOK AT THE NEW PATTERN AND TRY NOT TO WASTE TOO MUCH TIME ON IT OR YOULL BE DOOMED.FOR PAK STUDIES JUST DO ONE OR TWO QUESTIONS EVERYDAY AND KEEP REVISING IMPORTANT STUFF ESPECIALLY FOR HISTORY

Reaction score
well only three . this time i will give urdu, pakistan studies and islamiat.

Reaction score
AND YOU TOO IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM U CAN ASK AND HOW DO U DO THE LAST PART OF THE PHYSICS QUESTION U POSTED WHERE YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING. :?:

Reaction score
Since, only a month is left you should be studying atleast 10 hours daily. So if you divide the time into 5-7 papers daily, it won't be a big deal to do 8 years of past papers in about 15 days. Definitely, you'll get tired. Our method of preparation, in pakistan, always exerts the students completely. Nothing you can do, since our class preparation is in that way. You have to go through all the hastle, last day preparations and that is only when you get all As. :(
Anyways, make sure that along with past papers your concepts are also cleared otherwise past papers will just be like rote learning which you shouldn't do as that may bring you an A but not make you capable enough.

Reaction score
well for maths just pratice and go through past papers and solve the past papers and learn the constitution and all the important reforms and resloution for pak-studies !! Geo is basically common sense !