• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

prepare General paper in five minutes..!!!

Reaction score
ok..now that u are here..i'll dishearten you because.. GP in 5 minutes is the best joke i've heard till date.!! :D but u can do sth in 5 mins..pray god . have a glass of water..cheak ur pens..go to toilet and pee..THE TIME ON THE CLOCK IS ..and best of luck!!! 8) :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
BIneet ojha, i think u r getting 100 percentile in all subject including gp huh?????????great man keep it up !u can do it ! :Bravo: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
bineetojha said:
ok..now that u are here..i'll dishearten you because.. GP in 5 minutes is the best joke i've heard till date.!! :D but u can do sth in 5 mins..pray god . have a glass of water..cheak ur pens..go to toilet and pee..THE TIME ON THE CLOCK IS ..and best of luck!!! 8) :Yahoo!:

when is ur gp paper?

Reaction score
@Zeebujha...aasari Nepali ma bhana pachi kalla bucha ra...happy to see nepali comment.

Reaction score
mr ojha.should i point the question no as well??????i thnk it was abt time interval in mechanics and ion test in chemistry .m i right???? :Bravo: best of luck for ur GP n che p4 as u r very excellant and wel prepared for these two subjects . :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
@international i also think bineet ojha will get 100 percentile in all subject!

Reaction score
oh cool..!! nepali haru yeha...sahi ho.!! khusi laagyo kta kti ho....sab lai xam ko laagi all the best hai.!! raamro sanga gara..!!

Reaction score
kya khusi lagne k nepali haru dekhera.ani zeebhuja,kun clg bata ho timi???
aba ko XPF mod aaera bhanchha hola hamro bhasa bolna mildeina bhanera.bichara haru ta kei ni bujhdeina..lol!!

Reaction score
haha nepali harule garnu garlaan jasto chahai
sab aru dhoti haru jatti tuwaa hune bhaye tyeso bhaye!!!

Reaction score
@borntofly: tara hamile hindi bujhchau ni ta
pakistani ra indian haruko lagi nepali bujh na ta tyestai ho......