• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparing for Biology paper 3.

Reaction score
i wanted to know something.
is it a good source to prepare for paper 3 to study from ( international edition for igcse and O level, biology, Mary Jones and Geoff Jones )
does it just complete all of the syllabus requirement for the extended syllabus??
thanks in advance

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
well i dont know ,what you do is get a copy of syllabus and after finishing your revision look at it and check whether u know all the points in the syllabus!And also just do atleast 1 pastpaper and mark urself!

Reaction score
Adham-amr said:
i wanted to know something.
is it a good source to prepare for paper 3 to study from ( international edition for igcse and O level, biology, Mary Jones and Geoff Jones )
does it just complete all of the syllabus requirement for the extended syllabus??
thanks in advance
Well,I think that this book is the best textbook you can use, however there is not textbook that is completely perfect, you might find out that there are some topics that the book lacks or some others that the book explains with too much details and technical information that you might not need to know thus I recommend you to use the syllabus with you whatever the book is and try and write you own notes based on that.
Hope this helps :)

Reaction score
It's the book that the school gives us. It's not a bad book. But if you can, try looking for a book by either Nadia Agami or Wahid Wanis. They are not official copies so you won't find them in any of the popular places. They'll be in those corner bookstores and libraries. If you have any egyptian friends, they will probably have it.