• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparing for the SAT Reasoning Test

Reaction score
Check out the blogger tips on different forums regarding the SAT, when i was doing it, i used to check different peoples essays to get a brief idea on how to write.

How did you "check different peoples essays" I mean any website or something, if any refer me that source.

Reaction score
How did you "check different peoples essays" I mean any website or something, if any refer me that source.
There were many websites where students posted their work, i used to read them up, let me see if i have anything saved on my laptop, as i did sat 2 years ago

Reaction score
Guys I extremely need The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat) because I have no book with me at all to prepare for SAT due to my economy and lack of American Libraries around my area. Please anyone help me with the online pdf or any links as soon as possible. I am totally shattered and depressed now, please help me.....

Reaction score
Guys I extremely need The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat) because I have no book with me at all to prepare for SAT due to my economy and lack of American Libraries around my area. Please anyone help me with the online pdf or any links as soon as possible. I am totally shattered and depressed now, please help me.....
OK I'll send you a book soon

Reaction score
Try khanacademy.org

Reaction score
does anyone have official SAT I tests other than those 8? Plz help it's very urgent...I have my SAT in just 5 days

Reaction score
Understood, please feel free to ask any specific questions you have related to the SAT, whether it's about the Critical Reading, Writing Skills, or Math sections. I'll do my best to help you clear your doubts.