• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Principles of Accounts (7110)

Reaction score
Anyone who can upload the accounts formats. Will be a great help. Thank u.:)

Reaction score
Are departmental accounts in our syllabus? If so, can anyone post the format pleaseee?

Reaction score
Well, criticisms aside - Guys it would be really nice of yall if anyone could provide me the best/most efficient way to learn ALMOST ALL OF POA (Theory) paper tomorrow in these remaining 10 -12 hrs or so...provided I am only aware of the basic concepts like Double Entry, T-Accounts, Trial Balance...maybe ledgers too :S
Thanks alot! Most importantly, IM NOT KIDDING :/

Reaction score
any1 mnd tllin me wat deprtmnt accounts r????
plz
I've nva herd of it b4

Its like one business has two departments in it like in a wholesale market u have a section selling cloth and the other might be selling furniture so the two are different departments for the business and it might want to make the TPL for both differently to know how successful they are !

Reaction score
Its like one business has two departments in it like in a wholesale market u have a section selling cloth and the other might be selling furniture so the two are different departments for the business and it might want to make the TPL for both differently to know how successful they are !
so is't basically lyk da sme accunts bt dis tym 4 2 diffrnt sctionsin 1 firm?????