• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private Candidate for Computing?

Reaction score
Hey there,
I registered for the AS Level exams as a school candidate giving Physics, Math, Chemistry and Computing papers through a school. Now that I have given the AS papers, I am planning on giving the A2 exams as a private candidate. My question is that can I give the A2 Computing paper as a private candidate? If I can, then can I give the Project work for Computing? If not, then can any tuition centres give me the legitimacy to give the project?

Reaction score
Hey there,
I registered for the AS Level exams as a school candidate giving Physics, Math, Chemistry and Computing papers through a school. Now that I have given the AS papers, I am planning on giving the A2 exams as a private candidate. My question is that can I give the A2 Computing paper as a private candidate? If I can, then can I give the Project work for Computing? If not, then can any tuition centres give me the legitimacy to give the project?
No. You cant give Computing privately for A2