• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private candidate online result help..

Reaction score
I gave my igcse papers in november 2013 and I just received my online results checking information. but for some reason the website will not let me sign in.. it keeps saying login error. I know that the results are not released yet but shouldn't i still be able to login? is anyone else having this problem? thanks.

Reaction score
The results website may be temporarily inactive probably due to a large amount of traffic being directed to the server.

Reaction score
I called british council and they told me to email CIE.. i emailed CIE and they told me to contact my centre.. how do i contact my centre? im a private candidate

Reaction score
The results website may be temporarily inactive probably due to a large amount of traffic being directed to the server.
i doubt that because i have been trying for 4-5 days now and my friend also gave these papers with me and he's not having this issue

Reaction score
I called british council and they told me to email CIE.. i emailed CIE and they told me to contact my centre.. how do i contact my centre? im a private candidate
The person at the call center doesn't know anything. I am sure you will be able to access results by 11Am. Because right now the results aren't released yet, so the site is offline. (what i think).

Reaction score
The person at the call center doesn't know anything. I am sure you will be able to access results by 11Am. Because right now the results aren't released yet, so the site is offline. (what i think).
But everyone else i know are able to log in

Reaction score
they said its overloaded.. i doubt that's the case because everyone else is easily logging in :/