• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private candidates result info?

Reaction score
hi i gave my IGCSEs this may/june appearing as a private candidate
i want to know how i can get my login info so i can view my results
online when they are released... thanks

Reaction score
hi i gave my IGCSEs this may/june appearing as a private candidate
i want to know how i can get my login info so i can view my results
online when they are released... thanks

Contact the British Council.

Reaction score
i need some help too :/ i need to retake phy AS as i got a C in it but the problem is that on the from they are saying that i need to send them a copy of statement of result but i haven't received it yet and tomorrow is the last date so what should i do ??

emergency help needed please

Reaction score
i need some help too :/ i need to retake phy AS as i got a C in it but the problem is that on the from they are saying that i need to send them a copy of statement of result but i haven't received it yet and tomorrow is the last date so what should i do ??

private candidates retaking exam date is not the same as the normal one.. i think you have like till the en of this month

Reaction score

the last date for retakes is 6th sept.

Reaction score
Can you guys be a private candidate and still go to school? Like do cambridge even tho your school doesnt??

Reaction score
Can you guys be a private candidate and still go to school? Like do cambridge even tho your school doesnt??
whereas i know, yes u can.. infact i am also planning to do the same ;) wht i recommend u is not to discuss with anyone in skool tht u r also appearing privately.. instead ask a third person to guide u to the process..

Reaction score
whereas i know, yes u can.. infact i am also planning to do the same ;) wht i recommend u is not to discuss with anyone in skool tht u r also appearing privately.. instead ask a third person to guide u to the process..
cool okay me too maybe. Would you still do the other curriculum that your school does? The exams ect..

Reaction score
cool okay me too maybe. Would you still do the other curriculum that your school does? The exams ect..

not actually repeat the same exams bt may appear fr the subjects like intl. math n environmntal managemnt wich skool doesnt offer. or maybe go fr subjects i simply dnt want to give from skool :D ;)

Reaction score
not actually repeat the same exams bt may appear fr the subjects like intl. math n environmntal managemnt wich skool doesnt offer. or maybe go fr subjects i simply dnt want to give from skool :D ;)
So if i went to a school which does ncea (its the new zealand curriculum) do you think i should do the ncea exams but also do the cambridge exams as a PC? im doing sciences