• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private paper, frenx need ur advice

Reaction score
frienx i am giving Stats and commerce this november privately. shud i also give urdu - second language or give it wid skul in class 11 in june 2013 ?

Reaction score
I suggest go for Second Language Urdu too, this November BUT only if you can manage all three subjects and are confident enough that you'll score the desired grades. :)

P.S, I'm appearing for Stats and Commerce this November too. What books you using?

Reaction score
I am using Commerce certificate 3rd edition by Betsy Li.
And for Stats em using P.P and a book by A.D Calistes

Reaction score
frienx i am giving Stats and commerce this november privately. shud i also give urdu - second language or give it wid skul in class 11 in june 2013 ?
I am Also Planing to give urdu in Nov But people R saying that Private examination Grades have less weight-age.
Let see... :)
Btw contact British Council In KHI. They Might Guide u really well ! :whistle: They Know everything cux they Host Cie in Pak

Reaction score
I am Also Planing to give urdu in Nov But people R saying that Private examination Grades have less weight-age.
Let see... :)
Btw contact British Council In KHI. They Might Guide u really well ! :whistle: They Know everything cux they Host Cie in Pak

There's no difference regarding weight-age in private candidates and those who appear via their schools. They prepare the same exam, appear in the same one, same session, how in the Heaven's name can their be a difference regarding weight-age.

Btw, First Language Urdu?

Reaction score
There's no difference regarding weight-age in private candidates and those who appear via their schools. They prepare the same exam, appear in the same one, same session, how in the Heaven's name can their be a difference regarding weight-age.

Btw, First Language Urdu?
Yes!:)

Reaction score
Ahan. It's easy. I'd rather leave the Gazal and Sheyr part on option and prepare the 'notes on poets' instead. And attempt a 13/12 mark question from the other section. Always works. :)
Ahmm... ;) .
Wht is the procedure of Registering Fr Private Paper's in Nov.

Reaction score
Does Urdu Syllabus 'B' carry any credit at all for a Pakistani student? Because it's meant for people for whom Urdu is a second language o_O
I'm actually planning to give 4 papers this November...World History, Stats, Islamic Religion and Culture and Urdu B. Though I'm seriously considering substituting Urdu B with Commerce. Your thoughts, guys?

Reaction score
I am using Commerce certificate 3rd edition by Betsy Li.
And for Stats em using P.P and a book by A.D Calistes

hi, man can i find any stat or commerce books on internet which you mention or any other book who will help me

Reaction score
hi, man can i find any stat or commerce books on internet which you mention or any other book who will help me
i think that u shud buy them rather studying from internet,, its always useful :)

Reaction score
Does Urdu Syllabus 'B' carry any credit at all for a Pakistani student? Because it's meant for people for whom Urdu is a second language o_O
I'm actually planning to give 4 papers this November...World History, Stats, Islamic Religion and Culture and Urdu B. Though I'm seriously considering substituting Urdu B with Commerce. Your thoughts, guys?

It doesn't really matter. Second Language Urdu is a full-credit subject and it doesn't matter to what place you belong or if Urdu is your native language. You'll get full credit for Second Language Urdu even if you are from Pakistan.

About Commerce, it totally depends on you. If you feel like going for Commerce rather than Urdu, then go for it. :)

i think that u shud buy them rather studying from internet,, its always useful :)

True regarding the books but online help from websites like XPC and Khanacademy.org is always of benefit. :)