• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PROBLEM WITH ADMIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The rules are as per to the likings of CIE. Don't believe go check out their site. :)

Actually, the rules are not as per the rules of CIE. You aren't even allowed to share/redistribute past papers in such masses. The administrator has disallowed sharing "guesses" because that's going way beyond the rules of CIE, and that could get him prosecuted. Simple as that.

Privacy Statement

If you are affiliated with any government, police, anti-piracy group or other related group or working for Adidas, Manobo Blahnik, Converse, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Burberry, Hermes, Prada, Air Jordan, Nike, Timberland, Gucci, Cartier, Oakley, CIE, British council, TCS either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally a worker, you CANNOT enter these webpages, links, nor access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If in fact you are affiliated or were affiliated with the above said companies, by entering this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this website. Amendments 9 and 10 of The United States Bill Of Rights protect the right to be free of unwarranted and unwanted government intrusion into one's personal and private affairs, papers, and possessions. Article 12 of The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights states, No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

EDIT : It's not because the administration finds it immoral, but because it could ruin the whole business of the site. If it were because of guessing being immoral then it would not have started in the first place. I would not want to ruin my business just because a user wants to do something, would I? And Dani, it's his site you are using, so its upto him to do whatever he likes to do. I wonder why you are not even banned yet, lots of admins prefer banning rather than answering such nonsense questions (including me). If you want to share "guesses", create your own site. Then you can do anything as long as you don't get caught or your site is not taken down.

Reaction score
i knw....u were asking for the leaked practicals of chemistry 33 some days back......
i think u should also say what u do.......don''t pretend please!!
I am NOT pretending..I am not saying anything about practicals bieng leaked or something.. iam JUST ASKING about WHAT OTHER FACILITIES YOU NEED!:mad:
And BTW MAJORITY who disagree wid you on this thread are pretending..ofocurse everyone wants to know about the practicals and they (INCLUDING ME) know that it is wrong,Deep inside:cautious:

Reaction score
I am NOT pretending..I am not saying anything about practicals bieng leaked or something.. iam JUST ASKING about WHAT OTHER FACILITIES YOU NEED!:mad:
And BTW MAJORITY who disagree wid you on this thread are pretending..ofocurse everyone wants to know about the practicals and they (INCLUDING ME) know that it is wrong,Deep inside:cautious:

Exactly. I don't think anyone spoke against it when it was allowed. And now, all of a sudden people start flaming when someone raises the issue. Almost every person on this forum would like it if it were allowed, but would not agree to it because they think they have high morale - which is absolutely bullshit. Its in human nature, and if you think you are any different, you are completely wrong.

Reaction score
FACILITIES=FREEDOM/UNINTERRUPTED threads/discussion

Reaction score
Actually, the rules are not as per the rules of CIE. You aren't even allowed to share/redistribute past papers in such masses. The administrator has disallowed sharing "guesses" because that's going way beyond the rules of CIE, and that could get him prosecuted. Simple as that.

Privacy Statement

If you are affiliated with any government, police, anti-piracy group or other related group or working for Adidas, Manobo Blahnik, Converse, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Burberry, Hermes, Prada, Air Jordan, Nike, Timberland, Gucci, Cartier, Oakley, CIE, British council, TCS either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally a worker, you CANNOT enter these webpages, links, nor access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If in fact you are affiliated or were affiliated with the above said companies, by entering this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this website. Amendments 9 and 10 of The United States Bill Of Rights protect the right to be free of unwarranted and unwanted government intrusion into one's personal and private affairs, papers, and possessions. Article 12 of The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights states, No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

EDIT : It's not because the administration finds it immoral, but because it could ruin the whole business of the site. If it were because of guessing being immoral then it would not have started in the first place. I would not want to ruin my business just because a user wants to do something, would I? And Dani, it's his site you are using, so its upto him to do whatever he likes to do. I wonder why you are not even banned yet, lots of admins prefer banning rather than answering such nonsense questions (including me). If you want to share "guesses", create your own site. Then you can do anything as long as you don't get caught or your site is not taken down.

Dude. We're kinda on the same side? I'm not in the favor of the admins 'allowing' to share guesses. About the rules, yeah, I get your point.

Reaction score
Dude. We're kinda on the same side? I'm not in the favor of the admins 'allowing' to share guesses. About the rules, yeah, I get your point.
hey!!
this ain't World War!!
don't make allies with other...........
its just a discussion...........

Reaction score
what can i do if u didn't get that!!!
i can only pray......:sick:

There's a reason I didn't reply to that previous post of yours. What was that? I don't want to lead this thread off-topic and better stick to the main thing i.e. the guy supporting 'cheating.' Now what can I do if you're tooo keen to get into an argument.

Reaction score
I think there has been enough argument on this topic. It's the admin's site, and he can do whatever he wants with it. If you want to give a suggestion, leave a post in the appropriate thread that is designated for it. If the admin disagrees with it, you've to live with it.
As for this topic, the second post was by one of the admins and he gave his verdict on the suggestion.
Any further argument is pointless. Dani boy is adamant on his wish, but it can't be fulfilled. So I think it's time to bring an end to this.
Hence, TOPIC LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.