• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Problematic Answersheet.

Reaction score
Hey,I have problem related to answer sheets.e.g. the answer sheet of sciences Biology especially,is it okay if my answers go down the lines.I mean suppose 3 lines are provided and my answer is not completed in them,and I write an other line below the small cavity down the third line,would examiner accept it?If not,how to remove this flaw in a weak?

Reaction score
u r given lines according to the required detail in answers. So it is not recommended to do that unless u made a mistake and u need to cut the previous answer. Then for the correct answer, write it on a blank page given at the end of paper and indicate that u have written ur answer over there so examiner may mark it. Try solving papers on the question papers where lines are given instead of practice sheets. Before u start asnwering, read the question carefull n underline important keywords so u may not write irrelevant and then note the marks for that question and write ur answer. If u still fail to manage these lines, use the blank page (if available). Also examiner marks ur every work which is legible and not crossed out. But writing in this way may spoil ur paper presentation and make examiner misunderstand ur work. Do not forget to indicate where u have written ur answer other than given lines.

Reaction score
it really counts in some cases. Actually ur paper presentation shuld be well enough so anyone who reads the paper easily understand what u have written. So the examiner may nt deduct the marks for what u have written correct but in a poor presentation.