• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

problems

Reaction score
Salam all............wanted to ask that in life there are many problems.......of various types.....
wanted to ask..........what if other people think wrong about us....infact we arent that way :( in urdu : agar log hum par jhoota ilzam lagaeyin tou? what should we do? face them? oppose em?

this may be a problem of many members here ...... as its a major problem.

need advices + solutions

R

rockincrew

well
first make sure that u r right......and if people think wrong then ask reason......u may go in debate but avoid fights.....tell them the reason why u think u r right.....but if no use with those people.....then leave them......and try showing them u r right by ur actions not words (action speak louder than voice)....just think of the Prophet S.A.W and how many thought that he was wrong and opposed him badly.......but wat Prophet S.A.W did was to complain to Allah......and Allah knows what to do..........................

Reaction score
and Holy prophet PBUH forgave them. This is the greatest quality a person could have. Forgiveness leads to salvation.
However, the society we live in is ruthless. It thinks that the person who doesn't oppose is weak. So my conclusion is, try to forgive others. It the situation demands severe action only then comeback but take this as the last resort.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam wr wb!! :)

First of all, Jazak Allah Khair for creating this thread...may Allah rewardd you a lot for this, because this made me look up for a Hadith which I came across once, and sadly forgot it! This was really a reminder for me! And InshaAllah, I'll try to follow it now....'Better late than never!' InshaAllah!

I am sorry if it's really long, but I'm sure it's helpful! :)

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannahfor one who has good manners.''
[Abu Dawud]
-Arguing with people rarely gets anyone to change their minds.

-It usually only produces defensiveness and creates ill feelings between people.

-The issue becomes a matter of one’s ego and makes it more difficult for a person to change their stance.

-Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) loves to have Muslims live harmoniously with each other.

Try this hadith out in practice, and you will see that your relations improve with people and that you
have greater peace of mind.

Note that a person is to shun argument whether he is in the right or whether his stand is wrong. In one Hadis ...

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built for him in the highest part of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

Both get houses built for them in Paradise. But since the person who knows that he is right finds it more difficult to leave the argument and let things be, he/she is promised a greater reward.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And honestly, Jazak Allahu Khairen Kaseeren!

O Allah, guide us all to the straight path and make us of those who reflect the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah...make us the aamil-e-Quran! Aameen!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
JazakAllah for the reminder...
One thing I'd like to add is that if someone subjects you to false allegation (jhoota ilzam) you should state your position clearly.. just like Prophet Yusuf (AS) when the wife of Aziz accused him of a sin, he immidiately says "It was she that sought to seduce me from my (true) self." He didn't just take the blame..

Reaction score
JAZAKALLAH

thanks alot for sharing great stuff............surely this will be helpful for all ov us here :)

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I want to discuss my problem with you friends. I have hair fall problem and it is increasing day by day. I want to make my hair strong and healthy. Kindly give me some tips to get rid of hair fall. Reply me soon. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Salam all............wanted to ask that in life there are many problems.......of various types.....
wanted to ask..........what if other people think wrong about us....infact we arent that way :( in urdu : agar log hum par jhoota ilzam lagaeyin tou? what should we do? face them? oppose em?

this may be a problem of many members here ...... as its a major problem.

need advices + solutions
well same case here:(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum!

I think, the best solution is ....u know check who is the most u love...above all.....

just prove urself u love Allah the most.....just as we love our friends or whoever....it's time to realize that Allah deserves to be loved the most....check out my thread http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/make-life-happier-n-easier-1-week-challenge.10628/

I think it'd solve most of our problems...it'll take some time to change ...but seriously ...inshaAllah will help us lot!