• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Psychology AS- Paper 2

Reaction score
Hey,

If anyone could give me a few last minute tips on scoring the best possible marks in paper 2, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Should I memorise the quantitative findings of the studies? (numbers and %ages)

any other pointers would be great

cheers

Reaction score
Hey. I gave mine today. How was yours?

the paper was surprisingly easy! I was really happy that question 1 was based on bandura et al.
but time ran short for me which hasn't really happened before, an extra 5 minutes would have really boosted my paper but meh, hope it all ends well

how about you?

Reaction score
the paper was surprisingly easy! I was really happy that question 1 was based on bandura et al.
but time ran short for me which hasn't really happened before, an extra 5 minutes would have really boosted my paper but meh, hope it all ends well

how about you?

Yes I had a problem with time too. An extra 5 minutes would have helped. I found the Freud ethical question quite challenging and didn't manage to complete it. I just mentioned consent and confidentiality as well as no psychological harm done :/. That's awesome then! :D what idea did you use for the bandura alternative study?