• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

psychology P2 guess?

Reaction score
What problems may psychologists have when they investigate whether behaviour
develops through nature or nurture?

Can someone help me with question?

Reaction score

In nurture, in nurture it's hard for example to tell all the environmental cues that might have influenced such behaviour and in nature sometimes psychologists might not have enough information of the past relatives of the subject to see if it shows up in a another family member.

Reaction score
In nurture, in nurture it's hard for example to tell all the environmental cues that might have influenced such behaviour and in nature sometimes psychologists might not have enough information of the past relatives of the subject to see if it shows up in a another family member.
what else we could write fr this answer?

Reaction score
one question on alternative study comes every year so which study can come this year?

Reaction score
Hello, if anyone is online and takes psychology, please can you tell me what topics can be or are important for P2???

Reaction score

It's difficult to determine the causes of a behaviour as a single person is not homogeneous to another - individual differences. Eg health, family background, environment, culture, etc. Individual differences makes comparison difficult.

Reaction score
be familiar with da strengths and weakness of each stdy, coz those type of questions usualy cum!