• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PSYCHOLOGY

Reaction score
do you think its a good job psychologist??
i do chemistry maths and physics. biology sub. what careers could i embrace?????

Reaction score
Well talking frankly psychology does not has much scope and want, but if u have intrest then carry on.

Reaction score
explore the field yourself. and see the life of a psychologist. try arranging some meeting with them. If you have passion for something, go for it. psychologist are needed in every society so you are not gonna be unemployed ever! plus you can alter your profession later..you need to adjust with modern trends nd advancements. see the universities you target and prioritize the coarses which interests you and where you find your aptitude. Biomedical is also another interesting field. And you can make a lot of money in this profession. like you may serve in some pharmaceutics company.or go for research.work as a professor in some university! bio informatics is also a similar field and very well paying! so search like mad and opt for a good career. Good luck

Reaction score
i'm really unaware of wat i should be doing........i feel psychology is wat i want to do but wat u think will it work for a person like me who does not study well .... i really need ure help....i really want to work at an early age...so will psychology course complete soon n will it buy be the best post
:Search: :(

Reaction score
PSYCHOLOGY means that u are surrounded with dozens of book, but if u have interest then u will feel a "strong force" to study. Look talking candidly,I feel that u should go where ur interest carries

Reaction score
m hell interested in psycology and hope i will do good in it IA :)
but my question is that i live in jeddah ksa where in most of the schools these subjects are not offered so can i study it at home? and what are the compulsory subjects wich should be taken along in A levels? is english litrature must?

P.S this subject is in great demand nowadays if anyone is interested he/she should go ahead and u cn have a good job with attractive salaries. :)

Reaction score
Study the subject of your interest. A bit of everything or every knowledge will help you determine which pace you would want to take for your career. Impersonate yourself with a successful person