• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Public Confessions

Reaction score
You didnt offer to let me go first :p

I have a minor criminal record and m proud of it :D
Ahhahha fair enough. But I jumped at the opportunity of starting the thread before the creator :3

So we go again or what..? Yaar ground rules hone chahiye :/

Reaction score
XPC is asleep, no one is gonna confess................maybe coz they dont want to
True that. Although you're new here... you already know how things run around here xD.
So many here's hmm.

It was dead long ago :/
More than a year... People now use it as an education forum and nothing else :/
Kuch kar naa confess. Aakhir sabh jaane asli Emran ko.. :3

Reaction score
Kis baat ki sharm?? Hum sab hi besharm hai ider xP
One day, I was playing on the terrace of my house...(it was fenceless). Idk what struck my mind, I just ran swiftly and stood on the edge of the terrace. Just one more step and I was gone for good. And I was like:" Abu look here!!" (In excitement). He was astonished and was stood still frozen cold. He quickly compiled himself together and presented me a candy, speaking these words softly:" Come here, look what I have." Finally I ran towards him. Instead of hugging me he removed his joota(shoe) and started bashing me with it .__.