• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Purely Mathematics Pure P3!

Reaction score
AoA..
Yo people. I personally got two major exams on the same day that is 20 may! math p3 and chem p4.
So, if anyone of you would like to discuss Mathematics P3....Lets kick it here! ;P
Best of luck!

Cheerio!

Reaction score
Heyyy...same here...I got chem p4 n math p3 :(...what were they thinking when they made the timetable !!!...it is so stressful...though hows ur prep?
Ummm...it's like a 'never mind' prep. tbh, I haven't done any papers yet! :D and yea I even got p4 phys on 22 may! sucks even more. They were thinking that we r 'Modified Next Generation Robots'. haha...Anyhow, lets start now!
Cheers

Reaction score
Ummm...it's like a 'never mind' prep. tbh, I haven't done any papers yet! :D and yea I even got p4 phys on 22 may! sucks even more. They were thinking that we r 'Modified Next Generation Robots'. haha...Anyhow, lets start now!
Cheers
u got that right...well *hi5* then...i didn't solve anything either up until today!!!

Reaction score
*five* What did u start with? How much are u gon' do today? Any advice that u cd give me on how to handle this pathetic situation!? :p
tbh with u...i have no idea...well i have solved a few math papers...i still have nmr to understand properly...so i might just to 2002 2003 papers for chem...as applications start after 2006...then inshAllah lets see what plan Allah has for me :p...becoz i am just depending on Allah for this *pathetic situation :p*....but try to divide time...u can solve alternative days...or set a goal for each according to ur timing!!!...if i do anything spectacular in my timetable i will let u know :p

Reaction score
Hi. I need to know when we use vector cross product and what the reason for using it is. What is the outcome of doing vector product?
Thanks in advance.
-Arjun

Reaction score
For like two hours, I was on bed mourning cause of sickness...So, I believe things r getting worse. But tbh, I have at least done something in math but chem ( i love it thou), Application is killing me. I can't rattafy! -_-...
Anyhow how abt u?! :D

oh! get well sooner than soon :p :D .... at times the questions coming from type of out of the syllabus ones are annoying for me along with some applications things...... same here.... 'ratta' is simply not my thing :\

how many papers done? i am worried alot...... so less time ..... :\ :\ with soo to do makes it worse

Reaction score
oh! get well sooner than soon :p :D .... at times the questions coming from type of out of the syllabus ones are annoying for me along with some applications things...... same here.... 'ratta' is simply not my thing :\

how many papers done? i am worried alot...... so less time ..... :\ :\ with soo to do makes it worse
I better not disclose.... LMAO! well, why hide? honestly chem 'One' !!! Math just a couple left excluding the variants... But i love chem!? :/
WE'll do it In sha Allah! WE can do this breh! We have no choice left!! *cinematic effect*.... *dhandhandhan* (Intense background music ) ...LOL.
I hope i sound a bit or at least close to motivating?! haha..
nd Thanks so much... Pray for mny health too with my exam..haha... na seriously Jazak Allah Khair! :)

Reaction score
I better not disclose.... LMAO! well, why hide? honestly chem 'One' !!! Math just a couple left excluding the variants... But i love chem!? :/
WE'll do it In sha Allah! WE can do this breh! We have no choice left!! *cinematic effect*.... *dhandhandhan* (Intense background music ) ...LOL.
I hope i sound a bit or at least close to motivating?! haha..
nd Thanks so much... Pray for mny health too with my exam..haha... na seriously Jazak Allah Khair! :)

sure !

yeah the sound effect was nice and dramatic :p :D ... and your plans for today and tomorrow? how good is your organic? and how to tackle questions which maybe are from the syllabus but looks like out of the world to me ? :p any idea?

Reaction score
sure !

yeah the sound effect was nice and dramatic :p :D ... and your plans for today and tomorrow? how good is your organic? and how to tackle questions which maybe are from the syllabus but looks like out of the world to me ? :p any idea?
I worked on organic quite a lot...but still it sucks while doing the paper?!? :eek: hahaha! I love AS organic thou...P.S: I hate cyclic stuff including that aryl ring. :/ bu-ut...my plan right now is to.... Practice at least 4 chem papers excluding it's app part, Do at least 4 Math papers (P.S i left all the vectors questions cux i dint do that chapter. so imma complete dose now) Then, late night study of applications, then complete all the app part that i left bfore.
take a nap (maybe) then continue with chem until i at least complete 12 pps on time! If i have time then math again!
P.S: Imma time myself even when im leaving some parts... I'm gonna time 'em separately then add the timings! I even timed each question in math so that i'd know where do i get stuck the most... it's just a prep for that one hard or in ur lang 'outa the world' quest that comes in the exams.
Sorry loads to read! :oops:

Reaction score
I worked on organic quite a lot...but still it sucks while doing the paper?!? :eek: hahaha! I love AS organic thou...P.S: I hate cyclic stuff including that aryl ring. :/ bu-ut...my plan right now is to.... Practice at least 4 chem papers excluding it's app part, Do at least 4 Math papers (P.S i left all the vectors questions cux i dint do that chapter. so imma complete dose now) Then, late night study of applications, then complete all the app part that i left bfore.
take a nap (maybe) then continue with chem until i at least complete 12 pps on time! If i have time then math again!
P.S: Imma time myself even when im leaving some parts... I'm gonna time 'em separately then add the timings! I even timed each question in math so that i'd know where do i get stuck the most... it's just a prep for that one hard or in ur lang 'outa the world' quest that comes in the exams.
Sorry loads to read! :oops:

means its gonna be like emergency course of papers? :p !

Reaction score
haha...u've put that up nicely! ;)
Well, yea we cd say that! :)
That's the best i can try.
Heyyy...obviously dying here :p....it sux to have math and chem same day...didn't do all pastpapers though...just tried my best to do as many as possible, and have my concepts clear...YEAH APPLICATIONS SUXXX BAD...i can't get a hold of it...it is just too much ... like come on cambridge people give us a damn break...well just praying to Allah ...to make it easy on all of us...Do u guys have any tip on how to get a hold of chem applications?...btw did u guys solve 2012 oct nov for math?...It is not that amazing :(...May Allah help us all through this hard time, and give us success for the hard work we are doing Ameen
Good luck !!!:D

Reaction score
Heyyy...obviously dying here :p....it sux to have math and chem same day...didn't do all pastpapers though...just tried my best to do as many as possible, and have my concepts clear...YEAH APPLICATIONS SUXXX BAD...i can't get a hold of it...it is just too much ... like come on cambridge people give us a damn break...well just praying to Allah ...to make it easy on all of us...Do u guys have any tip on how to get a hold of chem applications?...btw did u guys solve 2012 oct nov for math?...It is not that amazing :(...May Allah help us all through this hard time, and give us success for the hard work we are doing Ameen
Good luck !!!:D
Ameen nd thanks nd besta luck too!
Well, my app is disastrous so i have no idea what to advice! sorry! :/

Reaction score
Ameen nd thanks nd besta luck too!
Well, my app is disastrous so i have no idea what to advice! sorry! :/
its alrite..no need to be sorry...we all stand in the same place at the moment...I just pray to Allah we get an easy n good paper...in which we score good marks inshAllah....Allah will not make our hard work go to waste...just have faith in him :)